SIPPO services for importersJuly 03, 2012
Looking for new products? Difficulty finding trustworthy suppliers? You’ve come to the right place! The Swiss Import Promotion Programme connects importers from the European Union, Switzerland and other EFTA countries with suitable suppliers from selected partner countries and keeps them abreast of current trends and innovative products with high market potential in Europe.
The Swiss Import Promotion Programme is offering you the following services:
Direct matchmaking services via email or phone
- Network of trustworthy suppliers from 13 partner countries
- A large database for quick access to new products
- Contacts with decision makers from governments and official authorities: business support organisations, chambers of commerce and other international partners
- SIPPO and country pavilions at selected trade fairs in Europe provide you with the platform to meet with suitable suppliers from our partner countries and to evaluate their products
- Sector specialists and external consultants with excellent market and product know-how
Buying & selling missions
- Meetings organised with producers, and on-site factory visits
- Explore: Buying missions to partner countries allow you to meet suppliers, visit their manufacturing facilities and evaluate their potential to meet your requirements
- Save time: During our selling missions you are able to meet suppliers at your company to discuss specific product requirements
- Market information, studies and publications on individual sectors and products
Would you like to know more?
Contact us directly via phone or email or visit us at international trade fairs around Europe for meetings with pre-evaluated suppliers from our partner countries.You can also subscribe to our newsletter to stay in touch with the Swiss Import Promotion Programme and receive information about new market sources.
Mandate for Swiss Import Promotion Programme SIPPO expires