Join us for Auvsi Xponential 2021
AUVSI XPONENTIAL is the global stage for everything unmanned: From state-of-the-art propulsion technology, sensors, energy storage and UAS mitigation solutions to what’s coming over the horizon in AI, 5G, edge computing and more. The new event series brings the entire unmanned systems community together twice in 2021.
Share your ideas, collaborate across markets, capitalize on best practices and emerging trends and harness the power of unmanned technology for your business: At the largest, most significant event for the unmanned systems industry, you’ll find your edge as you explore the latest technology innovations, develop new perspectives as you hear from industry luminaries, and cultivate creativity at special networking events where you will meet some of the most influential leaders in the unmanned and autonomous space.
Two touchpoints with the industry – digital and in person
While the in-person Event in Atlanta has been postponed to August 16 – 19, May isn’t going away! The now expanded hybrid event series will kick-off May 4 – 6 with an immersive virtual conference, featuring keynotes and education, interactive roundtable discussions, networking sessions and exhibits from leading tech companies and service providers. The series then continues in August with safely facilitated networking opportunities and an expanded XPO Hall to experience the latest tech innovations and solutions first-hand. The registration for the in-person event will also include total access to the virtual event.
Virtual event benefits – by exhibiting at the in-person event in Atlanta
- exhibitors will receive a company listing on the virtual platform
- exhibitors will get access to view and message the registered attendees directly within the platform including the ability to sort based off attendee demographics
- List your product(s)/service(s) in the Buyers Guide (New for 2021)
Be a part of the community and benefit from the high level of attention under the attractive brand Switzerland. Concentrate on your customer relations - we organize your participation with exceptional Swiss quality!
|Veranstalter||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
|Fakten AUVSI 2019||
|Project team SWISS Pavilion||
Sandra Brogli, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs
Corinne Bachmann, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs / Start-ups
Annina Bosshard, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Consultant USA & Canada (Zurich)
Monica Zurfluh, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Head of S-GE Southern Switzerland (Lugano)
Benedikt Schwartz, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Senior Consultant North and South America, Europe (Renens)
- Own profil in the organizer online platform
- Access to view and message the registered attendees directly within the platform including the ability to sort based off attendee demographics
- List your product(s)/service(s) in the Buyers Guide
- Direct interaction with participants and visitors
--> Please note: the Online-only Package for CHF 1'650.- is only bookable via Switzerland Global Enterprise. The organizer offers the online participation in combination with the in-person event only (for USD 3,300).
- Use of the pavilion’s networking space
- 1 table for product presentation
- Graphic approx. 1 sqm (print from delivered data)
- Logo presence
- S-GE service package
- Space rental
- Basic booth construction
- Carpet, walls, illumination
- 1 power socket
- 1 high table
- 2 bar chairs
- 1 lockable sideboard or showcase
- 1 company logo
- S-GE service package
In combination with the “start-up-corner” or “be part of it” package you have the possibility to book the “drone cage” to showcase your drone capabilities to visitor and partners. Flying time to be shared with other participants. Organizer requirements apply.
Please note: At least three companies must book, at the time of registration, the "drone cage" so that S-GE can realize it within the SWISS Pavilion.
In combination with all other packages you can book the “US-Market Entry Check-up” by the Swiss Business Hub USA and S-GE: Individual examination of marketing materials and messages with regard to suitability for the US market (language, message, appearance, etc.), including a 1:1 test run.
Goal: sharpening of the existing means of communication for the needs of the US market
In our new virtual Swiss Pavilion we offer Swiss companies and the Swiss tech industry a strong shared presence under the umbrella brand "Switzerland." and an attractive way to present themselves and their products or services in a virtual world.
Exhibiting companies can also interact with visitors in various ways and provide more information. In combination with your participation at AUVSI XPONENTIAL have the chance to be integrated in our virtual SWISS Pavilion. Get a first impression here.
Please note: At least six companies must book this package so that we can realize the showroom.
=> Please note that we must be flexible in 2021 regarding the implementation of the SWISS Pavilion. We strictly have to follow the guidelines from the organizer regarding hygiene and safety, which can have an influence on booth sizes, realization of the hospitality area, the catering and the technical buildings. <=
S-GE registration fee:
- S-GE gold member CHF 650.-
- S-GE silver or DIAS member CHF 800.-
- Non member CHF 950.-
S-GE Service Package
Infrastructure and booth construction: Attractive booth design representing Switzerland. Design, booth with back and side walls and illumination, furniture according to desired package, electrical connection (all depending on health and safety guidelines)
Hospitality: Hosted hospitality area for you and your customers, soft drinks, coffee, tea, snacks and fruits, information desk, storage (limited space), Swiss side event (all depending on guidelines)
Communication: Company logo on your booth, entry in the Swiss Online Exhibitor Directory
Organisation: Project management as well as organisational preparation, contact person before, during and after the trade fair, consulting session with all project partners, exhibitor badges and name tags, stand cleaning and garbage removal
- Transport and insurance of your exhibits
- Individual stand design and additional furnishings
- Technical connections and operating costs
- Travel and accommodation
- For more information please consult the S-GE general terms and conditions
SWISS PRESENCE AT AUVSI XPONENTIAL
- Country Pavilion for Swiss and Liechtenstein companies
- Own exhibition space for each company
- Joint hospitality area for your meetings
- Attractive stand design creating an inviting atmosphere
- Clear identification by the Swiss design – the Swiss identity is widely recognized as a symbol of high-quality standard and innovation
- Ready to use stand
- Concentrate on the development and care of your customer relations – we organize your participation