China Study Trip – Retail Innovation Tour 2019
Swiss and European companies going to meet the biggest ecommerce players in China
From June 2 to June 7, join the Ecommerce Foundation for an Ecommerce Study Trip through different destinations in China.
Visit game-changing Startups, Venture Capitalists & Disruptive Stores such as Alibaba's Hema, the Asian HQ of Nike in Shanghai and Chinese dragons in Ecommerce, such as Tencent/WeChat and the Alibaba Group.
June 2: Arrival in Hong Kong Cordis Hotel - Retail Tour & Dinner with a Hong Kong view!
June 3: Workshop - Everything you need to know about influencer marketing in China
June 4: Travelling to Shenzhen, visiting China's largest Tech Company Tencent
June 5: Flight to Shanghai, Visiting Alibaba's HEMA Retail concept & Presentation at HEMA HQ
June 6: High-Speed Train to Hangzhou, visit Alibaba Campus Tour & Presentations
June 7: Nike HQ Shanghai, Discovering Chinese Retail & Shopping Markets
5 REASONS TO PARTICIPATE
- Learn from the biggest market players in the world & get inspired
- Network with you peers and exchange opinions
- Get to know ecommerce experts and innovators and have the exclusive chance to interact with them
- Enjoy your stay in luxurious hotels, top restaurants and exclusive events
- Have fun!
The all-inclusive price is 9’990.00 CHF and for S-GE member only 8’990.00 CHF and consists out of:
- Round-trip and local flights (economy class)
- 5 nights stay in 4/5 stars hotels
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner included in the whole trip
- Special events and valuable network opportunities
Each participant will be responsible for requesting the required visa and other documentation in order to enter the People’s Republic of China
A (partial) refund of the total amount is only be available with previous notice of 2 months before departure. Cancellation policy of Ecommerce Foundation apply to this trip which is as follow;
• Refund of 25 % until April 15, 2019
• No refund is possible after April 15, 2019
|Veranstalter||Switzerland Global Enterprise and Ecommerce Foundation|