To implement controlling in a more traditionally established Russian subsidiary and avoid conflicts, an expat can be helpful. This person will be temporarily posted to the overseas branch and can assist and control the process there.
However, before Swiss companies introduce controlling in Russia, you must have made the following preliminary clarifications:
- Does the onsite manager suit the leadership concept?
- Have the local colleagues on the spot been trained?
- Are the IT structures suitable for controlling?
- In which currency is the controlling to be carried out?
- How are exchange rate effects taken into account?
If these points are taken into account, the content-based implementation of the controlling can now follow. If the system yields comprehensible data, it quickly becomes clear that Russian employees will work with the controlling instrument willingly and intensively.
The detailed report from our experts at Swilar regarding controlling in Russia can be found in the download area.
Exporting to Russia?
We accompany you on your path into new markets: with specific information, experienced consultation and a global network of experts. We inform you about relevant developments in global markets, mediate contacts and partners and reveal new business opportunities. Additional information