Dubai aims to become the first Blockchain-powered city by 2020. Innovative Start-Ups with original and feasible use cases may now apply and contribute to the vision. In the selection process, 20 Start-Ups will be shortlisted and will be flying to Dubai to take part in a pitching competition at the world's largest blockchain gathering, the Future Blockchain Summit.
January 30 Deadline for applications close
March 15 Selected Start-Ups will be notified
March 30 Arrival of top 20 Start-Ups arrive in Dubai
March 31 & April 1 Pitching preparation by Dubai Future Accelerators
April 3 Future Blockchain Summit: Pitching Competition and Award Ceremony
- Prize money for the top 3 contestants (1st place $20,000/2nd place $15,000/3rd place $10,000)
- Paid flight and accommodation for 5 nights stay in Dubai
- Introduction to relevant government, private sector partners and local business culture
- Full access to the Future Blockchain Summit (April 2nd - 3rd 2019)
- Preparation support for the pitching competition by Dubai Future Accelerators
Application is open until 30 January 2019, applications are to be filled in the Smart Dubai Global Blockchain Challenge application form - hosted in partnership with Smart Dubai, Dubai Future Accelerators and Future Blockchain Summit.