The Stahlgliesserei. A new Neighbourhood for Schaffhausen
Innovation meets Tradition: Where tons of steel once used to be cast, a new neighbourhood is emerging. It truly is a project of the century with 442 flats and generous business and office spaces. Renowned companies, a school and a paediatric clinic have already moved in. The Stahlgiesserei is just a short walk away from the railway station with excellent connections to Zurich (38 minutes), Basel and Stuttgart, and it offers everything you need to live and work.
Companies profit from highly competitively priced rental spaces and a host of advantages:
- attractive rental offers for a large range of requirements situated among a 300 meter long city garden as the centrepiece of the new neighbourhood. Plenty of parking spaces available.
- mixed business environment with a strong services sector and globally strong industry and technology companies such as Georg Fischer and IWC.
- Schaffhausen, with its roughly 36 000 inhabitants, is a medium-sized Swiss city in the periphery of Zurich. It offers an outstanding quality of life, a beautiful old town, a varied cultural life and excellent road and rail connections.
- In Schaffhausen, everything can be reached very quickly. Public transport, motorways, schools, hospitals, sport and leisure centers as well as lush meadows and forests are just minutes away.
- The cantonal Economic Promotion team offers a broad range of support and assistance possibilities for companies wishing to move to the Stahlgiesserei.
Martin Dietschi AG
Frau Michelle Schulthess
T 052 674 02 40
IT3 Treuhand + Immobilien AG
Frau Bianca Schadegg
T 052 635 10 10