International growth between globalization and protectionism
Strategies and tips for exporting SMEs
At the largest annual meeting of the export economy, you can draw on the concentrated expertise of 600 SMEs and globalization experts. Take the opportunity to adjust your export strategies with our S-GE country consultants, experts from all over the world and globalization specialists. Learn from experienced Swiss SMEs and their success stories in the area of tension between globalization and protectionism.
In which direction is world trade developing, and how does an exporting SME successfully navigate between free trade agreements, WTO rules and market access obstacles? How can SMEs make best use of free trade agreements? How can trade barriers in target markets be dealt with? Where do new trade barriers arise and how can they be circumvented?
Growth is still possible, thanks to Swiss free trade agreements. At the Aussenwirtschaftsforum 2018, we show you the growth opportunities that globalization offers your export business. Share your experiences and discover opportunities to make even better use of your potential.
With good preparation, creativity and willingness to adopt new technologies, the world is open to SMEs.
Dive in – go deeper and connect: Our exciting and renowned speakers, networking opportunities, breakout sessions and executive talks offer you an ideal space to discuss these questions together. Get new inspiration for your international business.
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
|Cost of participating||EARLY BIRD UNTIL END OF FEBRUARY 2018: CHF 350.00 (non-members instead of CHF 475.00) / CHF 175.00 (members instead of CHF 235.00) (all prices are excl. of VAT). Max. 3 discounted tickets per S-GE member.|
You can find more information here
- Presentation and welcome by Daniel Küng, CEO, Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Welcome by Didier Denat, Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd.
- Keynote Christiane Leister, Owner and President of the Supervisory Board, Leister AG
“Successful growth of a market leader between globalization and protectionism – the Leister strategy”
- Experiences from four regions of the world: Swiss Business HUB – Talk speakers
- Breakout Session 1 - Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd.: “Strong and successful on all continents” (Geistlich Pharma AG)
- Breakout Session 2 - Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd.: “The right vision for international success” (Ferrum AG)
- Breakout Session 3 - AXA: “Entrepreneurial solution approaches for contentious issues” (Avenir Suisse)
- Breakout Session 4 - PwC Switzerland: “Keep your distribution on track for success”
- Breakout Session 5 - SWISS: “Global competitiveness ‘made of Switzerland’”
- Breakout Session 6 - Data Quest: “How collaboration tools simplify your international expansion”(Cisco)
- Breakout Session 7 - International SOS: "Getting fit for international business”
- Executive Talk ICT: “From Switzerland to Silicon Valley – recognizing and utilizing growth opportunities” Presented by Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd. Manuel Grenacher, Founder and CEO, Coresystems AG
- Executive Talk MEM: “The precision tool of globalization – PB Swiss Tools’ recipe for success” - Eva Jaisli, CEO and Co-Owner, PB Swiss Tools AG
- Executive Talk Consumer Goods: “Successful business worldwide and overcoming international hurdles – Kuhn Rikon's export strategy”- Tobias Gerfin, CEO, Kuhn Rikon AG
- Executive Talk Food: “Probably the smallest Alpine Nut Cake conquers the world market – the success story of La Conditoria SEDRUNSWITZERLAND” - Reto Schmid, Owner, La Conditoria SEDRUN-SWITZERLAND