Country consulting Australia
Weekly consulting on Monday and Wednesday afternoon
We offer additional dates for the following topics:
- digital health
- energy from waste
- advanced manufacturing und
Australia is a promising market for Swiss products, technology and services. The country is in the midst of diversifying, modernizing and expanding its industry, infrastructure and manufacturing capabilities. Swiss quality and expertise are very well regarded.” Find out during a consulting session what opportunities exist for your company.
Opportunities in 2020 and beyond
- for digital health and medical technology developers : the top 3 growth areas: Chronic Care - Data Driven Insights - Quantified Self . Approximately 80% of medical devices used in Australia are imported and the EU is already a major supplier.
- for energy from waste - two large-scale EfW projects in development: Kwinana Energy from Waste Project and East Rockingham Resource Recovery Facility.
Swiss companies should seek to become involved in the early phases of EfW projects where possible -the project development cycle is currently a relatively slow process (~7-10 years).
- for advanced manufacturing: Australian manufacturing has been changing focus from heavy industry to high tech products based on sustainable, advanced manufacturing processes. The Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre (AMGC) is facilitating more than 40 projects across Australia with over A$27 million (~CHF16.8m) of committed funding.
- for rail/metro: the Federal, State and Territory governments have committed over A$100 billion (~CHF60.1bn) for new rail + metro infrastructure projects and upgrades to 2030.
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
|Call duration||ca. 1 Std.|
|Cost of participating||The basic consulting is part of the public service and is free of charge for Swiss and SME from Liechtenstein|
Mrs Mascia Buzzolini, Head of Trade Point Australia - via skype
The dates don't suit you? Book an individual appointment here.
What can you expect from your consultation?
Find out more in this short advisory video.