Speak to the Expert: Italy's food and beverage market
Discover our latest trends and market strategies in a one-on-one consultation with our Director Swiss Business Hub Italy.
Explore the most current developments and gain valuable insights through a personalized consultation.
Curious about the potential openings awaiting F&B enterprises in Italy? Engage in direct conversations with our consultants and discover growing market segments. Obtain tailored guidance to expand your business and achieve successful exports to Italy.
The F&B market in Italy is changing rapidly, with growing consumer interest in health and organic food products. From ‘superfoods’ to spices, seeds, sweeteners, special cereals and flours, this emerging market sector has seen significant growth year on year:
- Sales of spirulina leapt up 49% in 2022
- Matcha and açai recorded similar jumps
- Sales of products containing avocado grew by 21% in 2022
- Foods containing coconuts, almonds and blueberries also performed very well
The market for vegan food and beverages is growing too, with a jump of €64 million in value between 2019 and 2021. Consumers are more aware of the health benefits of reducing animal protein in their diets, as well as the environmental advantages of plant-based foods. These trends represent exciting new opportunities for Swiss food companies in Italy. How can your company benefit? Find answers to your questions and get personalized advice by speaking directly to our Italian food expert as part of S-GE’s Speak to the Expert series.
Register now and benefit from following points:
- Access to expert insights: Gain access to the latest trends and insights in Italy's food industry through a one-on-one consultation with our renowned food specialist.
- Tailored Advice: Receive personalized guidance from our experts to help your F&B company thrive in the Italian market.
- Market Expansion: Explore the vast opportunities available for F&B companies in Italy and discover new avenues for growth.
- Current Information: Stay up to date with the most current developments and trends, enabling your business to adapt and thrive in a dynamic market.
Location: online - Microsoft Teams
|Target audience||Swiss SME's active in the F&B sector interested in Italy's food market|
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise / Swiss Business Hub Italy|
|Cost of participating||Free of charge|