Beauty Mission to Malaysia & Indonesia
Swiss companies getting to know the beauty industry of Malaysia and Indonesia.
Join the tailor-made business mission to Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta and learn about the opportunites and challenges in the cosmetic industry. Both countries, in the heart of Asia, and with a robust GDP growth of 5% per annum, consumer sentiment has improved and more Malaysians and Indonesians now have better purchasing power in the pursuit of premium products.
- One to One business meeting with potential importers &distributors
- Visit Beauty Expo 2019 in Kuala Lumpur
- Seminar and network with beauty industry experts in skincare/cosmetics registration procedures and Halal certification agency.
- Guided store visits to prominent physical retailers in personal care
- Meet and network with well-known home-shopping company in Malaysia
6th Oct 2019, Sunday:
- Arrive Kuala Lumpur and check in hotel.
7th Oct 2019, Monday (full day):
- Visit Beauty Expo KLCC.
- Presentation on registration requirement and halal certificates.
- Store visits in KL
- Presentation and network with home-shopping company
8th Oct 2019, Tuesday (full day):
- One to one business meetings with potential importers and distributors. (5 to 6 companies)
- End of Program / Depart with add-on option to Indonesia in the evening.
INDONESIA - ADD ON OPTION
Take advantage of your visit to Southeast Asia and take the opportunity to also explore the Indonesia market.
9th Oct 2019, Wednesday (full day)
- Presentation on Indonesian cosmetic market and regulation
- One to one business meeting with selected potential cosmetic distributors (3 to 4 meetings/ company)
- Store visits in Jakarta
- End of program / Possible flight departure in the late evening from Jakarta
CANCELLATION FEE AFTER OFFICIAL ENROLMENT
Before 15.08.2019: 50% of fee
After 15.08.2019: 100% of fee
For further information’s:
Angela di Rosa, Senior Consultant South East Asia, ADiRosa@s-ge.com, +41 44 365 54 73
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|