Brazil is one of the world’s food baskets, among the largest agribusiness countries in the world. Its expansion in the last decades was linked to productivity gains through technological improvements.
Agrishow in the largest Agribusiness Tradeshow in Latin America. It is the perfect event to approach the booming and highly professional agribusiness market in Brazil.
> 502.000 m2 area
>159K visitors from 91 countries
Technology and precision agriculture was the key interest of 2019’s Agrishow visitors.
Join our 2022 group business trip and enjoy our full support to discover and pave the way to succeed in the Brazilian Agribusiness market.
Established companies catering to the agribusiness industry, interested in finding a local partner or customers, as well as startups interested in understanding trends and business opportunities.
- Discover trends and business opportunities in one of the largest agribusiness markets in the world.
- Find a distribution partner;
- Meet with potential customers and industry experts;
- Decide on booking a booth at our 2023 Agrishow Swiss Pavillion
|Target audience||Starters, Expanders|
|Organizer||Swiss Business Hub|
Rodovia Prefeito Antônio Duarte Nogueira, s/n
|Cost of participating||CHF 3’240.- for S-GE Gold Members, CHF 3’390.- for S-GE Silver Members, CHF 3’470.- for Non-Member Companies|
Details of the program
Sunday, 24th April, 2022
- Starting point: São Paulo, GRU Airport;
- Visit to an orange grove and a juice processing plant, in partnership with CitrusBR – Citrus Industry Association;
- Transfer from Araraquara to Ribeirão Preto
Monday, 25th April, 2022
- Guided tour at Agrishow and contact with key exhibitors;
- Lunch at Agrishow with agribusiness experts;
- Workshop with industry experts on trends and opportunities;
- Swiss Technology Networking Cocktail with key opinion leaders, Brazilian government authorities, Embrapa (Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation), potential clients and partners, Swiss and Brazilian companies, experts and heads of associations.
Tuesday 26th April, 2022
- Guided visit to the Fazenda Inteligente (startup demo area) with a technology and field demonstration area;
- Workshop on market entry and regulatory aspects;
- Free time / Slots for individual appointments.
Wednesday 27th April, 2022
- Visit to AgTech in Piracicaba (Agri and food startup cluster);
- Visit to a sugarcane plant, in partnership with APLA – Ethanol Cluster;
- Transfer to São Paulo (Airport or Hotel)
- International flights Zurich – São Paulo – Zurich;
- Accomodation in São Paulo & transfers outside the program.
- 50% upon confirmation
- 50% after the end of the program, and shall be paid within 10 days.
Minimum number of participants
The current program and costs require a minimum participation of 3 (three) individual Swiss companies. In case this number is not achieved, S-GE reserves the right to review the agenda and costs and reformulate a proposal to the interested companies.
Cancellation requests must be sent by e-Mail to Mr. Bruno Aloi at email@example.com.
Cancellations made 4 or more weeks before the venue date are subject to a cancellation fee of 50%
Cancellations made less than 4 weeks before the venue date are subject to a cancellation fee of 100%