Fact Finding Mission: Businesswomen Saudi Arabia
From 25th - 29th November 2017
Have you always wanted to get to know the business opportunities of Saudi Arabia, understand the culture and exchange ideas with experts and other Swiss entrepreneurs?
We invite you to join the first "businesswomen from Switzerland" trip to the Middle East.
You will meet with leading businesswomen and -men from Saudi Arabia, and engage in a lively dialogue about business, personal and culture topics. This trip will provide you with a unique opportunity to meet with potential business partners and decision makers. This is also a perfect entry point to learn about its potential, to understand how business is done there and to get an introduction to the culture of Saudi Arabia.
We would be glad to take you with us on our trip from 25th - 29th November 2017. Don't miss this unique chance and register now!
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
- Individual arrival
- Business breakfast: Saudi Business Culture
Unterstanding the drivers of business culture
- Visit to Shura (parliament)
Open discussion about the position of women in parliament and society.The Consultative Assembly of Saudi Arabia, also known as Majlis Ash-Shura or Shura Council, is the formal advisory body of Saudi Arabia. In 2013, women were appointed to the Shura Council for the first time. On this occasion, 30 women were appointed from a 150 members in total, making the share of women 20%.
- Meeting at the Saudi Council of Saudi Chambers
Open discussion with Saudi businesswomen, B2B to identify business opportunities.
- Business Dinner at the Ambassador's residence
Meeting and networking with business people including businesswomen and diplomats
- Visit to Al Inma Bank (Woman Branch)
Alinma Bank was founded by three Saudi government funds in 2006 to become an Islamic retail and corporate bank. The Saudi Arabian General Investment Fund (GIF), the Saudi Arabian General Retirement Fund (GRF) and the Saudi Arabian General Organisation for Social Insurance (GOSI) were its founding shareholders. Alimna Bank offers its services, to individuals, corporates, SMEs and institutional customers through a network of 76 branches. Alimna Bank started its business activities with 15 branches, including branches for men and women, distributed throughout the country.
- Visit to Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University (PNU)
University Nourah Bint Abdulrahman (15 Academic Colleges) is «the world's largest women's university». PNU is a beacon for women in knowledge and values. It is a comprehensive women’s university, unique in its leadership and scientific research.
- Visit to King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center (KAPSARC)KAPSARC was founded as a non-profit global institution for independent research into the economics of energy, with the intention of contributing to societal wellbeing and prosperity. KAPSARC studies topics of global importance – with a particular focus on the Middle East, China, India and East Africa.
- Flight from Riyadh to Jeddah
- Visit to Nestle Saudi Arabia LLCNestle Saudi Arabia LLC is a private company operating within the food, beverage sector focusing on consumer staples. Nestle Saudi Arabia is based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Meeting at Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and industry
Open discussion with Saudi businesswomen B2B to identify business opportunities.
- Saudi Arabian Professional Woman's Network
Cella «The Saudi Professional Women's Network» is a non-profit initiative in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that focusses on empowering professional women and mutual support through a mix of services, activities and professional programs that target working women (www.cellanetwork.org/en).
- Business dinner with Swiss Business Network Saudi Arabia (SBNSA) and local businesspeople
- Arab News or Saudi GazetteARAB NEWS is an English-language daily newspaper published in Saudi Arabia/Jeddah. Arab News was founded in Jeddah on 20th April 1975 by Hisham Hafiz and his brother Mohammad Hafiz. It was the first English-language daily newspaper in Saudi Arabia.The SAUDI GAZETTE is a leading English-language daily newspaper published in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It is available both in print and online. The Saudi Gazette is a Saudi Arabian English-language daily newspaper committed to providing its readers with the news and information that they can rely on, in a format they enjoy.
- Al-Faisalya Women's Welfare Society
Al-Faisalya Women's Welfare Society was founded in Jeddah in 1976. Since its foundation, the society has implemented social, health, cultural and rehabilitation services for the needy and low-income families. Over the last years, the society has succeeded in achieving leadership through its several charity projects, in Jeddah and the Arabian Gulf.
- Yacht tour around Jeddah
Official end of this Fact Finding Mission
Individual stay or departure
CHF 5'280.00 Switzerland Global Enterprise gold members
CHF 5'580.00 Switzerland Global Enterprise silver members
CHF 5'780.00 Non-members
Please look at the Flyer below to get more information.