Drone Technology Fact Finding Mission São Paulo
Switzerland is uniquely positioned to meet the Brazilian demand for innovative and tailored drone solutions. The purpose of this mission is to showcase the capacity of Swiss SME’s in this area organizing a Swiss Pavilion (30m2) during the 6th edition of the “DroneShow” in São Paulo, the leading fair in Latin America for geospatial and drone-related technologies, taking place from May 19th-21st, 2020 (droneshowla.com).
We offer a comprehensive programme for start-ups and other companies linked to the drone industry. The participation at the DroneShow will allow the participants to acquire a deeper understanding of the Brazilian market for drone-related technology; our side events will enhance the networking and effective business opportunities, allowing the participants to, under the Swiss Representation flagship, gain visibility and reach a targeted audience.
The Swiss pavilion is co-organized by Switzerland Global Enterprise and Presence Switzerland, the official marketing agency of the Swiss government.
Additional costs such as meals, accommodation, transfers to attend the programme are included in the participation fee, as detailed below. International flights are not included, as well as costs arising from other activities not listed in the program.
During 5 days you will have the opportunity to meet with various major players from the Brazilian drone-related technology industry: from manufacturers, developers of integrated solutions, researchers, market experts and industry associations to potential clients.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in the biggest drone-related technology trade show in Latin America, DroneShow, showcase your company and products, participate in courses and seminars of the show and stay up-to-date with the new trends, researches and product launches for the region.
- You will attend networking events where you will meet with experts, industry associations, potential distributors, clients and/or partners, as well as panels and presentations that will answer specific questions regarding the latest and most relevant market information.
- If you have existing contacts in Brazil, our team may contact them and invite 2-3 guests on your behalf for the networking event.
- Switzerland Global Enterprise, together with the Swiss Business Hub Brazil will organize the whole agenda and logistics for you, including hotels, meals and transfers for the official programme events (individual B2B meetings not included).
- Our local experts from the Swiss Business Hub Brazil will accompany you during the official part of the programme and provide local support whenever needed.
|Target audience||for start-ups and other companies linked to the drone industry and with an interest to promote their technologies abroad, looking for opportunities, new clients or potential partners|
|Organizer||Swiss Business Hub Brazil|
|Cost of participating||CHF 2’250.- (price if 6 SME’s participate) OR CHF 3’375 (price if 4 SME’s participate) to cover the costs of meals, accommodation and transportation of the official programme|
Av Paulista, 1754