Fact-finding mission in the UK for Swiss companies
Real-world data and healthcare: business and R&D opportunities
24-25 June 2019, London and surroundings
The United Kingdom is the leading nation for life science in Europe, together with Switzerland. In addition to a very high density of world leading Life Science companies and research institutions, the UK’s unique characteristic is its National Health System (NHS).
The imperative to modernise the NHS, through innovation and digitisation, translated into impressive funding announcements: £475 million granted for the NHS digitisation, increase of £20.5bn of the NHS yearly budget etc.
Her Majesty’s government has also clearly stated its ambition for the UK to become the world leader for personalised medicine by granting access to data for the most advanced research to be implemented in the UK.
This conjunction of factors generate a wealth of opportunities for business and R&D collaborations.
This mission has been conceived for Swiss companies innovating at the interface of advanced analytics of real-world data and life science:
- Innovative solutions that could improve operational efficiency for the NHS
- Innovations impacting the delivery of care with the aim of “bringing the NHS to the patient”
- Next frontier treatments and Personalised medicine
By participating you will be able to:
- Discover what opportunities this new patient-centred approach brings to the healthcare industry, and learn about current initiatives in the UK
- Meet key high-level business contacts and potential partners to accelerate your expansion to the UK
- For new players, assess opportunities to enter the market and establish a route to market plan
Who should attend?
C-level executives from Swiss technology providers, pharma and medtech companies:
- Heads of business development
- Heads of R&D/Innovation
- Heads of corporate strategy
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Target audience||C-level executives from Swiss technology providers, pharma and medtech companies|
|Organizer||Swiss Business Hub UK & Ireland|
|Cost of participating||CHF 750 for companies with less than 50 employees, and CHF 1250 for companies with more than 50 employees|
Embassy of Switzerland in the United Kingdom
16-18 Montagu Pl
W1H 2BQ London