Food Processing Mission to Pakistan
Explore with us a new market to expand your business
From 23 September to 27 September join us on a food processing mission to Karachi and Lahore in Pakistan. The planned program will explore business opportunities through engaging in B2B meetings, business lunches/dinners and company visits – including the visit to 15th addition of “Int’l Exhibition for Food Equipment & Technology” in Lahore.
Explore with us a new market to expand your business. Pakistan has a population of over 200 million, a growing middle class, an impressive GDP-growth and successive democratically elected and stable government. Pakistan is hungry for Swiss technology, products and expertise. Join us on this interesting mission to Pakistan.
23. September: Arrival in Karachi (Emirates EK606 arriving in Karachi at 00.40h)
24. September: Meetings with potential partners, customers and other stake holders
25. September: Meetings with potential partners, customers and other stake holders
26. September: Arrival to Lahore to visit the 15th addition of “Int’l Exhibition for Food Equipment & Technology” and visit to Swiss and Pakistani companies
27. September: Meetings with potential partners, customers and other stake holders, Visit to Swiss Company. Depart for airport (Emirates EK623 departing Lahore on Saturday at 03.30h and arriving in Dubai at 05.40h)
Register now to the mission to Pakistan!
THREE REASONS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Investment: A growing Pakistani economy is seeing significant investments in the agricultural, food and sustainability sectors.
- Opportunities: Swiss companies with required solutions will find B2B demand for food processing equipment, technology and services, including training, that can lead to productivity & efficiency gains and streamlined product quality.
- Infrastructure support: Water scarcity and waste are major challenges and require smart solutions ranging from irrigation to clean water, non-revenue and waste water.
CHF 2’480.- for S-GE gold members
CHF 2’620.- for S-GE silver members
CHF 2'690.- for non-members
Price per participant and excluding VAT
- Planning, organizing, accompanying participants, four nights hotel accommodation, local transport, domestic airfare
- International airfare, beverages
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|