Fact Finding Mission to Qatar
Business trip for Swiss food producers
Use this opportunity to get to know Qatar's Food Distributors!
Several countries in the Arab region have decided to break off their contact with Qatar. These measures have led to supply shortfall in the food sector in Qatar, which have been covered by imports from Turkey, Iran and other countries.
Our discussions with leading food distributors in Qatar have shown,that customers are not satisfied with the current situation and that the demand for high-quality products from Switzerland is growing.
The following sectors are particularly popular in Qatar:
- Dairy (milk & yoghurt)
- confectionary (jams, honey, chocolate, biscuits)
- Baby food & milk
- Grocery (Cereals & Müesli)
- Water (in glass bottles)
- Organic Food
- canned food
- Frozen vegetables
- Frozen pastries
We would like to take this opportunity to bring Swiss food poducers and Qatar distributors into contact with each other and for this reason we cordially invite you to our business trip to Qatar.
- During 2 days you will meet 4 - 6 of the leading Qatari food distributors and have the opportunity to present your products in a short "sales pitch".
- You'll meet F&B managers from Carrefour, Monoprix and Al Meera.
- Switzerland Global Enterprise together with the Swiss Business Hub Middle East will organize for you all meetings
- Our local expert from the Doha Hub, Sarra Messaoudi, will be available for questions and support during the meetings.
- If you have contacts in Qatar that you would like to reactivate, please let us know and we'll try to organize appropriate meetings for you.
- Learn from us everything about the current regulations for a successful market entry and the registration of your products.
Are you interested in establish or expand your contacts in Qatar? Our business trip is just the right opportunity for you!
You have also the possibility to clarify your needs and questions in advance with Ruedi Büchi in an individual and free consultation.
We look forward to your participation!
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise and Swiss Business Hub Middle East|
CHF 1'830. - S-GE Gold Member
CHF 2'130. - S-GE Silver Member
CHF 2'330. - Non-member
2 nights in 4* hotel with breakfast.
1 reception of Ambassador Thévoz at the Residence in Doha with buffet dinner.
2 business lunches
Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport
Transport to meetings during 2 days
Flight Zurich - Doha - Zurich (business approx. CHF 5'000. - / economy approx. CHF 1'500. -)
Visa fee CHF 30.00 (on Arrival)