Tech Discovery Mission, USA
Silicon Valley / CES Las Vegas
A transformational learning experience on innovation and go-to-market strategies!
Experience the innovation and entrepreneurship at the epicenter of the digital industry. Learn from people and companies that are at the cutting-edge of bringing digital technologies to market. You will be immersed into what drives digital disruption.
Business executives, institutional & media representatives seeking insights to innovation and go-to-market strategies. Participants from a wide range of sectors and professions will create a stimulating environment enhancing the learning effect from what you will be exposed to.
The first part is designed to expand your understanding what makes Silicon Valley work, and why it is a special place. Through talks and discussions at various companies with senior managers, you will experience the intertwining of entrepreneurship and innovation. The part will include a packed program of visits at prominent global innovators, thriving start-ups and Swiss-outposts with other activities such as network events, investor talks and innovation experiences.
The second part will happen at the Consumer Electronics Show (www.ces.tech) in Las Vegas; the world's largest event for consumer technologies with 4’400 international exhibitors, 180’000 visitors from all over the world and 300 conferences with top caliber speakers. You will see applied innovations of today that will change your life tomorrow. The part includes:
- 1 day guided tour and demonstrations at booths of key players
- 1 day individual visit of exhibition
- Support and assistance to prepare indiviual visit
- Swiss network reception
- Conferences by top level speakers
- Guided individual visit on 2nd day (optional)
- Match making for individual meetings (optional)
The program is subject to modification; details will be communicated before departure. The program of the last mission is available for guidance under Documents below.
What previous participants thought about the mission
“An intensive experience of Silicon Valley meeting major players, very inspiring !”, Stéphane Dobler, CEO Swiss-Tube LN Industries
“The mission was very informative and gave a strong boost !”, Gregor Naef, CEO ach.ermann ict-services ag
“The mission has been a unique opportunity to understand the still unmatched dynamism of the silicon valley.” François Gabella, independent board member
“Great discovery & learning expedition !”, Alain Dargham, Managing Partner DAA Capital Partners SA
“Immersion into what drives innovation and disruption: no better way to start the year !”, Florent Donzé, Project Manager Economic Promotion Jura
Costs of arrangements (indicative)
- S-GE gold members: CHF 5’200.-
- S-GE silver members: CHF 5’500.-
- Non-members: CHF 5’700.-
- Hotel accommodation from arrival to departure dates
- Flight San Francisco – Las Vegas (economy class)
- Local transportation to events and visiting locations
- Participation at events mentioned in program
- Breakfast, lunches and dinners (except free evenings and breakfasts in LV)
- CES entry pass for 2 days
- Preparation & Navigation Package for CES visit
- Preparatory meeting
- Certificate of participation
- Intercontinental flight arriving to, and departing from the USA
- Transportation to and from hotel on arrival and departure at airports
- Some local transportation and minor expenses
- Items listed as optional and any other items not specifically mentioned as included
To secure your place, please either send a mail to the below listed contact providing name, company name, function, e-mail and mobile number. Alternatively you can sign up on this link.
An offer with detailed information and conditions will be submitted in due term for signature and down-payment invoice.
Please note that bookings in Silicon Valley and Las Vegas at the time of the CES have to be made well in advance, which forces us to close registration early. Places for participation are limited.
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|