Data & Electronics Business Mission, USA
January 6 - 12, 2019, Silicon Valley / CES Las Vegas
A transformational learning experience!
Experience the innovation and entrepreneurship at the epicenter of the digital industry. Learn from people and companies that are at the cutting-edge of bringing digital technologies to market. You will be immersed into what drives digital disruption.
The first part of the Business Mission is designed to expand your understanding what makes Silicon Valley work, and why it is a special place. Through talks and discussions at various companies with senior managers, you will experience the intertwining of entrepreneurship and innovation, and you will understand why disruption will be fueled by all things digital.
The second part of the Business Mission will happen at www.ces.tech in Las Vegas; the world's largest event for consumer technologies. You will see applied innovations of today that will change your life tomorrow.
An opportunity not to miss and we guarantee you will return with a different mindset, full of inspiration.
|Target audience||Business executives, media & institutional representatives seeking insights to innovations in the areas such as: AI, Virtual & Augmented Reality, Robotics, Internet of Things, Digital Health, Mobility, Drones, Urban Air Mobility & Traffic Mgmt, eSports|
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
Companies and institutions visits will encompass prominent global innovators, thriving start-ups and Swiss-outposts (detailed program and subjects adapted to participants).
Further activities included are:
- Visit at Innovation and design company
- Design thinking lecture at Stanford University
- VC and investor talk – learnings and new ventures
- Network reception at residence of Swiss consul
- Swissnex projects at Pier 17
- Tour and demonstrations at booths of key players
- Swiss evening and network reception
- Conferences by top level speakers
- Individual visit of exhibition
- Match making for individual meetings (optional)
The world's largest event for consumer technologies: www.ces.tech (Consumer Electronics Show)
January 8 - 11, 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- 4’400 international exhibitors
- 180’000 visitors from all over the world
- 300 conferences with high caliber speakers
- Arrival San Francisco, Sunday January 6, 2019
- Departure Las Vegas, Saturday January 12, 2019
Hotels: business type, centrally located
- SF: Sheraton, Palo Alto, at the center of Silicon Valley, 30 minutes from San Francisco
- LV: The D Hotel
- Arriving and departing from US: individual booking
- Transfer San Francisco to Las Vegas, Wednesday January 9, 2018
- San Francisco – Las Vegas: economy class
Local transportation: busses and mini-vans
S-GE gold members: CHF 4’900.-
S-GE silver members: CHF 5’200.-
Non-members: CHF 5’400.-
Costs are of indicative character and can vary in function of the number of participants.
The costs include:
- Hotel accommodation from arrival to departure dates
- Flight San Francisco – Las Vegas (economy class)
- Local transportation to events and visiting locations
- Participation at events mentioned in program
- Breakfast, lunches and dinners (except free evenings)
- CES entry pass for 2 days
- Preparation & Navigation Package for CES visit
- Preparatory meeting in December
- Certificate of participation
- Intercontinental flight arriving and departing from USA (limited number of economy group tickets available at favorable rate)
- Items listed as optional and any other items not specifically mentioned as included
Secure your place by confirming your interest to participate on the Business Mission and click on the link below.
Further details and the final program with the final cost will be published on this web-site.
Cancellation of your registration free of charge until October 24, 2018. Following this date, 100% of the final published cost will apply as cancellation fees.