Postponed due to coronavirus. New dates: 26th - 30th October 2020
The health of our customers, partners and employees is a top priority for Switzerland Global Enterprise. Against the background of the current situation regarding the spread of the coronavirus, we are therefore rescheduling our mission to Russia to October 2020. Alternatively, we offer our customers an exchange with our experts via digital channels at any time - Michael Kühn is at your disposal and will also be happy to answer any questions you might have.
A business mission to Russia for Swiss suppliers operating in the oil and gas industry
This business mission to Russia brings Swiss suppliers and service providers for the oil and gas industry together with stakeholders of the public and private sector in Russia. Furthermore, this mission provides insights into the Russian oil and gas industry and facilitates matchmaking meetings with the Russian counterparts in Moscow and Astrakhan.
Why should you attend this business mission to Russia?
In Russia the oil and gas sector is one of the main pillars of the national industry and one of the main suppliers to the world market. It consists mainly of big corporations. For foreign SMEs it is often difficult to establish contacts to local partners in this sector.
The mission will be led by the Ambassador of Switzerland to Russia, Mr. Yves Rossier, and the CEO of Switzerland Global Enterprise (S-GE), Ms Simone Wyss Fedele. They will help to open doors to relevant industry players and official bodies and will facilitate matchmaking meetings in Moscow and Astrakhan.
Who should travel with us to Russia?
This mission is for all Swiss suppliers and service providers who are keen to strengthen their knowledge about the oil and gas industry in Russia. It is also for those who aim to extend their network and meet with stakeholders of the public and private sector in Russia.
What can you expect in Russia?
- A meeting with an engineering divisions of an oil company in Moscow
- A meeting with an engineering divisions of a gas company in Moscow
- Individual B2B meeting in Moscow
- Visit of an oil extraction place in Astrakhan
- A meeting with the Governor in Astrakhan
- A meeting with the chamber of commerce in Astrakhan
- Various exclusive networking events
Why Russia? Why Moscow, why Astrakhan?
The ongoing modernization and expansion in the oil and gas industry in Russia generates large investments and numerous business opportunities for foreign suppliers, including Swiss companies.
Moscow, the capital of the Russian Federation, has approx. 13 million inhabitants and is the vibrant heart of this large country and its economy. Most oil and gas companies are headquartered here.
Astrakhan region is most famous for its vast deposits of hydrocarbons: natural gas and gas condensate. The continental part of Astrakhan region and the adjacent area of the Caspian Sea boast substantial oil and gas deposits, being the largest in European Russia. Land area resources amount to nearly 6 trillion cubic meters of gas and over 1,3 billion tons of liquid hydrocarbons. The major part of all the hydrocarbons comprises gas condensate and gas deposits belonging to the Astrakhan structural high. Hydrocarbon field development is also ongoing in the Russian sector of the Caspian Sea with 8 major oil and gas fields. The inferred resources of the Caspian shelf come to nearly 1,1 billion tons of oil and gas condensate as well as nearly 800 billion cubic meters of natural gas.
|Target audience||Swiss suppliers and service providers operating in the oil and gas industry in Russia|
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
Moscou et Astrakhan
Included in the price
- All transfers (in a minibus) in Moscow and Astrakhan
- Flight from Moscow to Astrakhan
- Hotel rooms from 26.10.2020 - 30.10.2020 (4*, single room with bathroom, breakfast)
- Lunches and dinners according to the program
- Translations from Russian to English or German
- Organization of individual business meetings
- Complete travel documentation
Not included in the price
- Individual travel insurancy
- Flights to and from Russia
- Visa costs (mandatory for Swiss citizens)
- Swiss citizens need a visa to enter Russia. Each participant is responsible for obtaining the visa in time
- Insurance rests in the responsibility of the participants
Are you interested in a membership with S-GE? Please, find further information here.
We are here for you
Russia offers business opportunities in a wide range of industries. The Central Asian region also offers opportunities in the context of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Belt & Road Initiative. Swiss companies can score big...
Switzerland Global Enterprise
Senior Consultant Russia, CIS and Nordic Countries