Business mission for producers of medical equipment
Switzerland Global Enterprise and the Swiss Business Hub Russia are pleased to invite Swiss and Liechtenstein companies to a business mission to Moscow in order to assess business opportunities in Russia in the field of medical equipment. This mission will provide insights into the Russian medtech industry and facilitate matchmaking meetings between potential partners ans stakeholders of the industry.
The mission has a focus on the medtech industry and addresses two main target groups:
a) Companies producing medical devices and equipment
b) Companies supplying consumables for the healthcare industry
With 146 million inhabitants, Russia is an attractive market for medical technology. Of particular interest is the fact that the Russian medical equipment market is almost entirely dependent on foreign products. Most high-tech and innovative products are imported from Europe and the United States. The share of foreign production in the medical equipment sector is above 80%. Against this backdrop, the Russian healthcare sector offers great potential for Swiss medical technology companies.
A large variety of foreign producers are represented on the Russian market from various countries in different price ranges. Traditionally, manufacturers benefit from the good reputation of products coming from Switzerland, which embody quality and reliability. The Russian client is no exception.
Moscow: Moscow, the capital of the Russian Federation, has approx. 13 million inhabitants and is the vibrant heart of this large country and its economy. Moscow and the Moscow region have been among the most dynamically growing regions of the Russian Federation for the last few years. In terms of heathcare, best services are provided here, the most equipped Russian hospitals are also located in the region.
In addition, Moscow city government is actually running a programm of modernisation of state clinics and is invensting into a purcahaise on new value added equipment.
|Target audience||Companies producing medical devices and equipment or supplying consumables for the healthcare industry|
|Organizer||S-GE and Swiss Business Hub Russia|
December 06 – 10, 2021
6th of December (Monday)
Individual arrival to Moscow
7th of December (Tuesday)
- Briefing at the residency of the ambassador of Switzerland in Russia
- Presentation of Russian medtech market by IMEDA (Association of international producers of medical devices)
- Meeting with healthcare department of Moscow city (program of modernisation of state clinics)
- Visit of trade show «Healthcare» - the most important Russian exhibition in the field of medtech
8th of December (Wednesday)
- Individual В2В meetings
- Visits of clinics conforming to the company profile
- Evening reception at the residency of the ambassador of Switzerland in Russia
9th of December (Thursday)
- Round table with representatives of private healthcare in Russia
- Visit of Sechenov Medical University
- Individual В2В meetings
10th of December (Friday)
Individual departure to Switzerland
CHF 3'250.- S-GE Members
CHF 3'500.- Regular Price
- 4-Star hotel in Moscow
- All meals according to the program
- All transport including from and to the airport Moscow
- Translation during the whole trip
- 3-5 B2B meetings
- Individual transport and interpreter for B2B meetings
- Air ticket Switzerland-Moscow-Switzerland
- Charges for visa