Tech Discovery Mission CES
CES Las Vegas
Join us at CES 2024 for an adventure that transcends business and technology. Connect, learn and be inspired in the city where innovation never sleeps.
Switzerland Global Enterprise will organize an Inspiring Mission to Las Vegas during the Consumer Electronics Show. The Mission is designed as a transformational learning experience by immersing the participants into the largest consumer electronic fair in the world.
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years – the global stage where next generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace, investors and experts.
During this year’s Inspiring Mission, seasoned CES experts will guide you through the countless booths to help you find the gems of the 2024 edition. Included will be a tailored industry-specific tour based on your interest and participants will get a privileged access to the Swisstech Pavilion where the most innovative Swiss startups will be presenting their products.
This trip is open to you and any company in your network. Please feel free to share the information.
Tech Discovery Mission: Program
- In-person kick-off – participant networking & information about CES (Early December, TBA)
- Online training on the CES application – learn to navigate CES and plan your individual visits (Mid-December, TBA)
Las Vegas & the Consumer Electronic Show CES (8-12 January)
Day 0: Monday, Jan 8
- Arrive in the electric city of Las Vegas and get ready to dive into the future.
- Kick-off the week with an exclusive opening keynote by L’Oréal at CES. Be the first to witness cutting-edge beauty tech innovations.
Day 1: Tuesday, Jan 9
- Join us for an invigorating guided tour of the Eureka Park, the epicenter of innovation where startups are born.
- Immerse yourself in the startup ecosystem, explore international country pavilions, and meet visionary entrepreneurs.
- The highlight of the day: a deep dive into the Swiss Pavilion, where homegrown startups are set to dazzle with their innovations.
- In the evening, join an international networking dinner and create new contacts with like-minded entrepreneurs from over 30 countries.
Day 2: Wednesday, Jan 10
- Get ready for an immersive adventure as we explore the heart of CES.
- Tour the prestigious LVCC (Las Vegas Convention Center) & Sands Expo and experience live demos at booths hosted by tech giants in the AI, Robotics, Digital-Health, Audio Video, Gaming, Metaverse & XR marketplaces.
- Conclude the day with an exclusive debriefing cocktail amidst the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas Strip.
Day 3: Thursday, Jan 11
- Start your day with a thrilling guided tour focused on vehicul-tech, and discover the future of mobility.
- Brace yourself for an industry-specific visit. Will it be a dive into the world of robotics or a journey through the energy landscape? You will be able to cast your vote and we will take you to the winning option.
- In the evening, we'll come together for a group outing to the MSG Sphere, the world's largest 4D movie theater.
Day 4: Friday, Jan 12
- Today, it's your time to shine! Explore CES at your own pace with personalized guidance from our experts. Use the CES App to plan your individual visit and make the most of your time.
- Bid farewell to Las Vegas, armed with new knowledge and connections, as you board your return flight to Switzerland.
Note: The program is subject to change and adaptation in function of availabilities for company visits and events. The final version of the detailed program will be provided prior to departure.
- S-GE Gold member CHF 2’900.-
- S-GE Silver member CHF 3’200.-
- Non-member * CHF 3’400.-
Prices are quoted in Swiss francs excluding VAT
* If not already, become a member of Switzerland Global Enterprise and take advantage of the discounts listed above. Please tick the box in the order form and complete the annexed membership registration form. For more information on S-GE membership see: www.s-ge.com/en/membership.
The above quoted prices include:
- Hotel accommodation from arrival to departure dates
- Local transportation to events and visiting locations
- Participation at events mentioned in program
- Breakfast, lunches and dinners (except during free time)
- CES Attendee Registration including access to CES 2024 exhibitors.
- Intercontinental flight arriving and departing from USA
- Individual arrangements for meetings
- Food & Beverages (except networking dinner on Tuesday Jan 9 & cocktail on Wednesday Jan 10)
- Any other items not specifically mentioned as included
To get detailed information about terms and conditions and register, please fill in the attached Offer / Order confirmation below and mail it to Mélusine Perrier.
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|