Tech Discovery Mission, USA
Silicon Valley / CES Las Vegas
A transformational learning experience on innovation and go-to-market strategies!
Experience the innovation and entrepreneurship at the epicenter of the digital industry. Learn from people and companies that are at the cutting-edge of bringing digital technologies to market. You will be immersed into what drives digital disruption.
Business executives and institutional representatives from a wide range of sectors creating a stimulating group for sharing experiences made during the mission and for networking thereafter.
Part 1: San Francisco/Silicon Valley (3 days) - an intense program of visits at prominent global innovators and thriving start-ups, investor talks and network events. Discussions with CXOs of companies in the field of cloud computing, AI/AR, robotics and automation will reveal the intertwining of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Part 2: Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas (2 days, optional: 1 additional day) www.ces.tech the world's largest event for consumer technologies with 4’400 international exhibitors and 180’000 visitors; access limited exclusively to professionals from various industries, investment and public sector. The visit consists of:
- 1 day guided tour and demonstrations at booths of key players
- 1 day individual visit of exhibition with assistance to prepare itinerary (option 1 add. day)
- Network reception on Swiss Pavilion
You will see applied innovations of today that will change your life tomorrow.
The program is subject to modification; details will be communicated before departure. Programs of previous missions available upon request.
What previous participants thought about the mission
“A well-balanced mission delivering valuable insights on the tech business” Philipp Sutter - Chairman Zühlke Group
“Immersion into what drives innovation and disruption; no better way to start the year!” Florent Donzé, Project Manager Economic Promotion Jura
“This mission is a unique opportunity to get behind the scene of the most dynamic economic ecosystem and to learn from its success.” François Gabella - Independent board member
“The mission was very informative and gave a strong boost!” Gregor Naef, CEO achermann ict-services ag
“The Tech Discovery Mission was one of my best experience in my whole business life. If you are interested in future technologies and how to manage them, this is the right event.” Jörg Eugster - Internet-Pioneer, Board member, Keynote Speaker
“The Tech Discovery Mission was an inspiring view "over the fence" to get an understanding of how innovation and start-ups are supported and financed in the US.” Thomas Plattner - Head of business area at KernPack
Watch video interviews in various languages (klick on links below):
- Bernard Rüeger, Board member of multiple companies (FR)
- René Stössel, CEO Posalux SA (EN)
- François Gabella, Independant board member (EN)
- Chantal Robin, Director of Chamber of Commerce & Industry Fribourg (FR)
- Stefan Kalbermatter, CEO SkaTec GmbH (DE)
- Thomas Plattner, Head of business area at KernPack (EN)
Pictorial impressions from previous missions
klick on this link (please note that for protection of the participants, pictures with recognizable faces have been omitted)
Costs of arrangements (indicative)
- S-GE gold members: CHF 5’200.-
- S-GE silver members: CHF 5’500.-
- Non-members: CHF 5’700.-
Prices for arrival on Sunday Jan 3, and departure Saturday Jan 9, 2021; additional cost of CHF350.- for optional departure on Sunday Jan 10, 2021
- Hotel accommodation from arrival to departure dates
- Flight San Francisco – Las Vegas (economy class)
- Local transportation to events and visiting locations
- Participation at events mentioned in program
- Breakfast, lunches and dinners (except free evenings and breakfasts in LV)
- CES entry pass
- Preparation + Navigation Package for CES visit
- Certificate of participation
- Intercontinental flight arriving to, and departing from the US destinations
- Transportation to and from hotel on arrival and departure at airports
- Some local transportation and minor expenses
- Items listed as optional and any other items not specifically mentioned as included
To secure your place, please send a mail to the below listed contact person indicating name, company name, function, e-mail and mobile number. An offer with detailed information and conditions will be provided later for confirmation of your participation.
Please note that bookings in Silicon Valley and Las Vegas at the time of the CES have to be made well in advance, which forces us to close registration early. Places for participation are limited.
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|