Tech Discovery Mission USA
CES Las Vegas / Los Angeles Silicon Beach
A transformational learning experience into what drives technical disruption!
Switzerland Global Enterprise in collaboration with the Swiss Business Hub USA organizes a Business Mission to Las Vegas during the CES® and Los Angeles Silicon Beach (as outlined below). The Business Mission is designed as a transformational learning experience by immersing the participants into what drives technical disruption.
With 30 start-ups in the SwissTech Pavilion demonstrating technologies around the metaverse, the CES® will also be a great showcase for Swiss innovators in 2023. The upcoming 2023 CES Las Vegas is expected to welcome more than 170,000 attendees and more than 4500 exhibitors, including Amazon, Bosch, Canon, Lenovo, Mercedes Benz or Sony, and about 20'000 new products, CES is really the place to be for all companies and start-ups wishing to expand their network and get an insight into future options. Don’t miss our two-day guided tour and the opportunity to discover the technologies that will shape future markets and share ideas with their developers.
The Mission 2023 will then take us to Los Angeles in the heart of Silicon Beach and its dynamic ecosystem of famous start-ups, including SNAP, Tinder, HuLu, SpaceX, Dollar Shave Club, Oculus, Beats (by Dre),Bird, Beyond meat, etc. This region is clearly emancipating itself from Silicon Valley with incubators such as The Women Founders network, MuckerLab, Grid110, SAP Next Gen, Bixel Exchange and many others.
This trip is open to you and any company in your network. Please feel free to share the information.
Tech Discovery Mission: Program
Part 1: Las Vegas & the Consumer Electronic Show CES (5-8 January)
- Thursday: arrival and opening ceremony at the SwissTech Pavilion, welcoming dinner
- Friday: guided tour and demonstrations at booths of key players
- Saturday: individual visit of exhibition
- Sunday: connection to Los Angeles
- Swiss network reception
- Conferences by top level speakers
- Guided individual visit on 2nd day (optional)
- Match making for individual meetings (optional)
The most influential tech event in the world - the proving ground for breakthrough technologies and global innovators.
- 2’279 exhibitors, 886 startups and 58 countries, territories & regions represented
- + 44.4k visitors from all over the world
- 300 conferences with high caliber speakers
Part 2: Los Angeles / Silicon Beach (8-11 January)
- Silicon Beach as a Hub for emerging trend companies and institutions: visits with prominent global innovators, thriving start-ups and incubators
- Networking event
- A selection of major tech Hubs in Santa Monica, Playa Vista, Venice and El Segundo
- Arrival Las Vegas January 5th, 2023; individual arrangement to arrive in time for welcome dinner at 19:30
- Transfer Las Vegas to Los Angeles, Sunday January 8, 2023; individual arrangement
- Departure Los Angeles, Wednesday, January 11, 2023; individual arrangement
Note: The program is subject to change and adaptation in function of availabilities for company visits and events. The final version of the detailed program will be provided prior to departure.
COSTS OF PARTICIPATION
- S-GE Gold member CHF 4’200.-
- S-GE Silver member CHF 4’500.-
- Non-member * CHF 4’700.-
Prices are quoted in Swiss francs excluding VAT
* If not already, become a member of Switzerland Global Enterprise and take advantage of the discounts listed above. Please tick the box in the order form and complete the annexed membership registration form. For more information on S-GE membership see: www.s-ge.com/en/membership.
The above quoted prices include:
- Hotel accommodation from arrival to departure dates
- Local transportation to events and visiting locations
- Participation at events mentioned in program
- Breakfast, lunches and dinners (except during free time)
- CES Attendee Registration including access to CES 2023 exhibitors.
- Intercontinental flight arriving and departing from USA
- Domestic flight between Las Vegas and Los Angeles
- Individual arrangements for meetings
- Items listed as optional and any other items not specifically mentioned as included
To get detailed information about terms and conditions and register, please fill in the attached Offer / Order confirmation below and mail it to Alexander Kahlert.
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|