Water Mission to Iran
Meet key contacts in the water industry!
Visiting Tehran will be an excellent opportunity to learn about the chances and challenges for Swiss companies in these markets.
Why should you join the Water Mission?
The participant will be introduced to
- key contacts in the Iranian water industry,
- leading governmental entities,
- specific local companies in water engineering and consultancy,
- water companies who are seeking to cooperate with Swiss companies in water technologies.
You will learn how to sell in the local markets and network with globally-renowned engineering integrators who deliver large-scale infrastructure projects to these countries.
Iran is potentially the biggest new water market that we will see over the next decade – The National Water and Wastewater Engineering Company – which is the unit of the Ministry of Energy responsible for regional utilities – has many BOT (build-operate-transfer) projects ready to be awarded in the short term. Further contracts are structured as “buy-backs”, where an industrial water user commits to a long term off-take agreement for treated sewage effluent.
The market is undergoing tremendous changes by innovation and transformation in business and technology. Ever-evolving needs are demanding a renewed focus on go-to-market strategies and value creation. In response, the industry is leveraging new marketing strategies and technologies throughout the product lifecycle.
Now is the right time for Swiss companies to not only leverage these understandings and opportunities to grow, but also to tap into the power of new technologies and continue to stay relevant in a competitive environment.
We look forward to your registration for this unique water mission, which offers the possibility to open valuable business opportunities for your company!
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
Official begin of the mission
Meeting with ministries and organizations
Ministry of Energy
- Information about the big projects: dams, irrigation and drainage networks, water and wastewater transmission lines
- General regulatory and investment opportunities
- International project definition and support
Tehran province water and wastewater company
- Insights on the organisation of water and waste water of Tehran
- Clean water supply
- Hygienic disposal of sewage of the urban districts of Tehran province
Organisation of environment
- Discussion on the environmental water issues and the impact of projects on the environment and the water resources
Municipality of Tehran
- Water channels and water transport for surface water in the city
Reception at the Residence of the Swiss Ambassador to Iran (tbc)
- Visit of a water-related company in Tehran
- Presentation and experience-sharing from a Swiss company already active in the water sector in Iran
One to one sessions
- Opportunity to meet selected local companies, potential partners, customers and stakeholders on an individual basis
CHF 2,770.00 S-GE gold members
CHF 3,070.00 S-GE silver members
CHF 3,270.00 non-members
Included in the price
- Organization of the mission (one to one meetings with companies, visiting company sites, getting in touch with ministries and organizations)
- 4 star hotel for three nights in standard single room with breakfast included
- Two lunches and two dinners
- Local transport
- Visa handling service
- Support and coordination of the mission
The business trip requires a minimum of 6 registered participants. Price accounts per Person (excl. VAT). Cancellations up to 20 days prior to the travel date are charged 50%. After that, the entire participation costs will be invoiced. Substitute participants are possible without any extra charge.