International growth between globalization and protectionism
Strategies and tips for exporting SMEs
At the largest annual meeting of the export economy, you can draw on the concentrated expertise of 600 SMEs and globalization experts. Take the opportunity to adjust your export strategies with our S-GE country consultants, experts from all over the world and globalization specialists. Learn from experienced Swiss SMEs and their success stories in the area of tension between globalization and protectionism.
Growth is still possible, thanks to Swiss free trade agreements. At the Aussenwirtschaftsforum 2018, we show you the growth opportunities that globalization offers your export business. Share your experiences and discover opportunities to make even better use of your potential. With good preparation, creativity and willingness to adopt new technologies, the world is open to SMEs.
In which direction is world trade developing, and how does an exporting SME successfully navigate between free trade agreements, WTO rules and market access obstacles? How can SMEs make best use of free trade agreements? How can trade barriers in target markets be dealt with? Where do new trade barriers arise and how can they be circumvented?
Dive in – Go deeper and connect: Our exciting and renowned speakers, networking opportunities, breakout sessions and executive talks offer you an ideal space to discuss these questions together. Get new inspiration for your international business.
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
you can find more information here
- Presentation and welcome by Daniel Küng, CEO, Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Welcome by Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG
- Keynote Christiane Leister, Owner and President of the Advisory Board, Leister AG
- Experiences from four regions of the world: Swiss Business HUB – Talk
- Breakout Session 1 - Credit Suisse AG
- Breakout Session 2 - Credit Suisse AG
- Breakout Session 3 - AXA Winterthur
- Breakout Session 4 - PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Breakout Session 5 - Swiss
- Breakout Session 6 - Data Quest
- Breakout Session 7 - International SOS
Cost of participation
EARLY BIRD UNTIL END OF FEBRUARY 2018:
CHF 175.00 (members) CHF 350.00 (non-members)
Attendance fees from March 2018:
CHF 235.00 (members)
CHF 475.00 (non-members) all prices are exclusive of VAT.
Max. 3 discounted tickets per S-GE member can be obtained for the SFFT 2018.