The world's largest pharmaceutical exhibition
CPhI Worldwide houses six zones representing each stage of the pharmaceutical supply chain - from APIs, machinery and packaging to outsourcing and biopharmaceuticals. CPhI Worldwide is the place to network and source cost-effective pharma solutions from all over the world - in just 3 days, under one roof.
Representing ingredients, CPhI Worldwide is divided into numerous product zones including APIs, pharmaceuticals, custom manufacturing, excipients, fine chemicals & intermediates and natural extracts.
The Live Event will be accompanied by a content and networking platform starting in October (more info to follow at a later date).
|Organizer||Swizerland Global Enterprise|
|Facts & Figures 2019||
Franziska Weibel, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs
Mariano Spagnoli, Swiss Business Hub Italy, Trade Officer (Milan)
Monica Zurfluh, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Head of S-GE Southern Switzerland (Lugano)
Beat Kuster, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Senior Consultant Southern Europe + Benelux (Zurich)
Benedikt Schwartz, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Senior Consultant North and South America, Europe (Renens)
Swiss Presence at CPhI Worldwide
- Country Pavilion for Swiss and Liechtenstein companies
- A minimum of four companies is required to realize the first mini SWISS Pavilion at CPhI Worldwide
- Own exhibition space for each company, use of joint hospitality area for your meetings
- Clear identification by the Swiss design – the Swiss identity is widely recognized as a symbol of high-quality standard and innovation
- Concentrate on the development and care of your customer relations – we organize your participation
- Ready to use stand
- Space rental with illumination and 1 power socket
- Furniture: 1 high table and 2 chairs, 1 lockable showcase
- Branding: 1 company logo, 1 sqm graphic on the back wall (print from delivered data)
Another package or additional support required?
Please contact me.
=> Please note that we must be flexible in 2021 regarding the implementation of the SWISS Pavilion. We strictly have to follow the guidelines from the organizer regarding hygiene and safety, which can have an influence on booth sizes, realization of the hospitality area, the catering and the technical buildings. <=
- S-GE registration fee: S-GE gold member: CHF 650.- / S-GE silver or Science Industries member: CHF 800.- / Non-member: CHF 950.-
- Mandatory fees from the organizer: Digital Product Directory Fee: EUR 672.- + Co-Exhibitor Fee: EUR 515.- + Visitor Lead Capture (access to exhibitor portal and 1 app): EUR 85.-
S-GE Service Package
Infrastructure and booth construction: Attractive booth in Switzerland. design, furniture according to desired package
Hospitality: Hosted hospitality area, info bar, coffee and non-alcoholic drinks for you and your guests
Communication: Company logo on your booth, entry in the Swiss Online Exhibitor Directory
Organisation: Project management as well as organizational and administrative preparation and realization, contact person before, during and after the trade fair, consulting session with all project partners, exhibitor badges and name tags, Swiss side event, stand cleaning and garbage removal
- Transport and insurance of your exhibits
- Individual stand design and additional furnishings
- Technical connections and operating costs
- Travel and accommodation
- For more information please consult the S-GE general terms and conditions