The world's largest pharmaceutical exhibition
CPhI Worldwide houses six zones representing each stage of the pharmaceutical supply chain - from APIs, machinery and packaging to outsourcing and biopharmaceuticals. CPhI Worldwide is the place to network and source cost-effective pharma solutions from all over the world - in just 3 days, under one roof.
The SWISS Pavilion offers the perfect platform to present your products and services, your company and your brands in an attractive environment. We take care about your booth and all organizational belongings - you will focus on your clients and visitors.
The participation package incl. registration will follow shortly.
|Organizer||Swizerland Global Enterprise|
|Facts & Figures 2019||
|Project Team SWISS Pavilion||
Franziska Weibel, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs
Karin Stirnimann, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs
Nadja Kolb, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Consultant Germany / UK + Ireland (Zurich)
Monica Zurfluh, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Head of S-GE Southern Switzerland (Lugano)
Benedikt Schwartz, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Senior Consultant North and South America, Europe (Renens)
Swiss Presence at CPhI Worldwide
- Country Pavilion for Swiss and Liechtenstein companies
- A minimum of four companies is required to realize the mini SWISS Pavilion at CPhI Worldwide
- Own exhibition space for each company, use of joint hospitality area for your meetings
- Clear identification by the Swiss design – the Swiss identity is widely recognized as a symbol of high-quality standard and innovation
- Concentrate on the development and care of your customer relations – we organize your participation
- Ready to use stand