Event is fully booked! But if you wish to participate, we suggest that you be placed on the waiting list. To do so, please send us the name of your company and your contact information to email@example.com.
We will be happy to get back to you in case of withdrawal. Thank you for your understanding.
Joint Roundtable with BG Ingénieurs, Swiss-African Business Circle & Switzerland Global Enterprise on Switzerland’s commitment under the Paris Agreement to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions internationally.
As part of its commitment under the Paris agreement, Switzerland has signed environmental agreements with Ghana (2020) and Senegal (2021). By introducing climate protection projects and enabling the adoption of green and low carbon technology solutions in these countries with the support of the KliK Foundation and other financing partners, Switzerland can add local value by promoting technology transfer and working closely together with partner countries to support their climate change mitigation activities.
Questions that will be examined during the event include:
- What is the background behind Switzerland’s climate agreements with Ghana and Senegal under article 6 of the Paris agreement?
- Which cleantech/renewable energy solutions are companies offering? How can companies ensure they are meeting needs on the ground?
- What possibilities exist for financing feasibility studies/pre-financing activities for companies looking to reduce their carbon footprint in production and supply chain?
- What are the success factors for running cleantech and renewable energy projects in Ghana and Senegal?
- How can companies offer technologies and solutions in the cleantech/renewables space work with the KliK Foundation, financing institutions and other organisations?
- How can cleantech/renewable energy projects be effectively structured and financed?
- What type of cooperation is required with local partners to add value locally?
- How can companies collaborate with each other to offer cleantech/renewable energy solutions in Ghana and Senegal?
|Target audience||Project managers and developers, in infrastructure and energy sector|
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
|Cost of participating||Free of charge|