Embracing the Age of Change
Inspiring Insight from Leaders in Business, Politics and Science
We are confronted with technological advancements, societal shifts, and environmental challenges. The CEE-Day 2023 brings together specialists from politics, science and business in order to enlight transformations on different levels and to discuss how to successfully navigate through our constantly changing world in the present and future.
We are looking forward to speakers like:
- Monika Rühl (Chairwoman of the Executive Board, economiesuisse)
- Christoph Schenk (CIO ZKB)
- Andri Silberschmidt (National Council/Vice President FDP)
- Nadine Bienefeld , PhD (Senior Researcher Department of Management, Technology, and Economics, ETH Zürich)
- Malcolm Werchota, (CEO Coaching AI)
- Anja Fiedler (Chief Export Promotion + Global Network Officer, Deputy CEO, Switzerland Global Enterprise)
- Tamás Papp (CEO CollabIT Switzerland AG)
The overall objective of the event is to inspire, to connect people and to launch concrete new projects. There will be plenty of opportunity to network and to enjoy a fine lunch. Also, for concrete questions from Swiss companies interested in CEE, we offer speed country consultation sessions after the lunch.
You can find more information about the CEE Day 2023 in our flyer.
Join us in embracing the age of change, we look forward to seeing you!
|Organizer||SEC Chamber of Commerce Switzerland - Central Europe / Switzerland Global Enterprise|
Zunfthaus zur Schmiden
|Cost of participating||SEC Members, S-GE Members and their guests: CHF 90.- / Embassies and Chamber of Commerce: CHF 90.- / Partner organisations: CHF 110.- / Non-Members: CHF 150.-|