Swiss Design District @ Milano Design Week/Fuorisalone 2022
The "Salone del Mobile” in the exhibition halls and the "Fuori Salone" in Milan’s city center are the world’s most important events when it comes to design and trendsetting. These two formats perfectly combine with one another and attract a correspondingly large international audience during Milano Design Week.
Fuori Salone is not a trade fair: pop-up stores are set up in the city of Milan; museums and palaces are exclusively opened to the public and exhibitors for this week. This format grows every year and attracts hundreds of thousands of interested people from all over the world, making it one of the most important formats for the design scene.
For the third time, Switzerland is organizing a Swiss Design District, which uniquely located at the heart Milan in its “Brera” quarter – the center of design, in the historic Basilica of San Simpliciano with a monastery and cloister.
In the Swiss Design District, Swiss companies can present their products to a broad public in the form of a mixed exhibition and benefit from the hotspot effect, which is difficult to achieve with individual presentations.
The Swiss Design District offers Swiss exhibitors the following possibilities:
- Brand platformcentered around "Swiss Design" which functions as a kind of international beacon
- Access to international B2B visitors from design, sales, press, trendsetting
- Contact with local visitors from the greater Milan area (B2C), sales and test opportunities for new products
- Marketing strategy: Communication from the Milan Design Week with high international reputation
- International product launch
- Network of industry relevant contacts (e.g. Swiss Design Night & Brunch)
- Benchmark experience
- Potential partner contacts
Since Fuori Salone is not a classic trade show in halls; various locations are currently being looked into and negotiated. This makes it all the more important to know which companies are generally interested, so that their needs can be fed into the selection and design of the overall project.
|Target audience||Swiss exhibitors at the “Salone del Mobile”, all design-relevant industries (e.g. furniture, fashion, kitchens, interior, vehicles, etc)|
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|