With 5'500 international exhibitors and around 121'000 visitors from 155 countries, MEDICA is the world’s largest event for the medical industry.
As a young and innovative company, you should make use of this dimension and secure a space in the SWISS Corner at the MEDICA START-UP PARK for the Digital Health Sector. Top decision-makers of the medical industry as well as experts and personalities from the worlds of business, research and politics will be there, so be ready to meet them.
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
|Key statistics 2019||
|Project team SWISS Pavilion||
Corinne Wyler, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs
Corinne Bachmann, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs / Start-ups
Nadja Kolb, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Consultant Germany / UK + Ireland (Zurich)
Monica Zurfluh, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Head of S-GE Southern Switzerland (Lugano)
Benedikt Schwartz, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Senior Consultant North and South America, Europe (Renens)
- Concentrate on the development and care of your customer relations - we organize your participation
- Clear identification by the Swiss design - the Swiss identity is widely recognized as a symbol of high quality standard and innovation
- Attractive stand design creating an inviting atmosphere
- We support you to get the most out of your participation: pre-show exhibitor workshop
Your company needs to have the following profile
- Start-up from Switzerland or Liechtenstein
- Sector: Digital Health
- Age of the company: 0 - 5 years
- Employees: 1 - 20
- Annual turnover: up to EUR 3 Mio.
MEDICA START-UP PARK: spotlight on young companies