With 5'500 international exhibitors and around 121'000 visitors from 155 countries, MEDICA is the world’s largest event for the medical industry.
As a young and innovative company, you should make use of this dimension and secure a space in the SWISS Corner at the MEDICA START-UP PARK for the Digital Health Sector. Top decision-makers of the medical industry as well as experts and personalities from the worlds of business, research and politics will be there, so be ready to meet them.
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
|Key statistics 2019||
|Project team SWISS Pavilion||
Corinne Wyler, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs
Corinne Bachmann, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs / Start-ups
Nadja Kolb, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Consultant Germany / UK + Ireland (Zurich)
Monica Zurfluh, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Head of S-GE Southern Switzerland (Lugano)
Benedikt Schwartz, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Senior Consultant North and South America, Europe (Renens)
- 1 table 70x120x110 cm, 2 stools
- 1 graphic column, 80x40x250 cm
- 1 exhibitor graphic, 70x100 cm
- Power connection / incl. consumption
- Internet access (2Mbps)
- Basic cleaning
- Entry into the online exhibitor directory
- 1 Pitch in the MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM
- S-GE service package (pre-show exhibitor workshop, pre-show support and on-site organization of your presence, 1 hour consulting by S-GE start-up expert)
--> registration deadline for Innosuisse package expired!
- Exhibitor package as defined on the left
- Optional business support packages available
You can apply for this package with a valid Innosuisse voucher or an Innosuisse / CTI label obtained in the last 3 years. It’s based on the subsequent approval by the Innovation Council, which can grant a discount for start-ups.
--> Would you like to get into the Innosuisse Program? Apply here
- Transport and insurance of your exhibits
- Individual stand design and additional furnishings
- Technical connections and operating costs
- Travel and accommodation
- For more information please consult the S-GE general terms and conditions
- Concentrate on the development and care of your customer relations - we organize your participation
- Clear identification by the Swiss design - the Swiss identity is widely recognized as a symbol of high quality standard and innovation
- Attractive stand design creating an inviting atmosphere
- We support you to get the most out of your participation: pre-show exhibitor workshop
Your company needs to have the following profile
- Start-up from Switzerland or Liechtenstein
- Sector: Digital Health
- Age of the company: 0 - 5 years
- Employees: 1 - 20
- Annual turnover: up to EUR 3 Mio.
MEDICA START-UP PARK: spotlight on young companies