The global stage for innovation in consumer technology
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years – the global stage where next generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace, investors and experts.
After the digital edition in 2021, CES will return to Las Vegas for 2022 giving a global audience access to major brands and start-ups as well as the industry's most influential leaders and advocates.
About CES 2022:
- Physical again. CES 2022 is planned as an in-person event with a digital addition.
- Convening the industry. The entire tech community united in a digital experience for collaboration, networking and thought leadership.
- Global impact. A highly targeted audience of approx. 150’000 industry professionals from around the globe including buyers, media, investors and potential partners are expected to participate.
- Inspiring content. Four days of compelling keynotes, sessions and demonstrations showcasing the latest tech trends and groundbreaking innovations.
- Extended reach. Due to the digital component of CES 2022, attendees will interacte with brands also digitally during CES 2022.
- Meaningful connections. Engage with the audience relevant to you.
Together with our swisstech Partners Presence Switzerland, Innosuisse, swissnex, digitalswitzerland and the Swiss Business Hub USA we will create a strong Swiss presence in Eureka Park (start-up area). We expect 20 - 25 start-ups, who will benefit from:
- Individualized preparation: S-GE together with all partners involved makes sure that you are well prepared and get out the most of your time at CES . Benefit from the broad network of the Swisstech Campaign Partners.
- Engage with the audience relevant to you during CES 2022 in Las Vegas and online.
- Benefit from a great visibility under the umbrella brand swisstech and the noise that we are going to do for you in order to attract visitors.
- You concentrate on your customers and your products; we take care of the rest!
|Organizer||Joint organization of Switzerland Global Enterprise and Presence Switzerland|
January 3 + 4 Media Days
|Key statistics all digital CES 2021||
|Exhibitors Swisstech Pavilion 2021||
ARMA Instruments AG / AVAtronics / Biospectal SA / CleanMotion / CM Profiling / CREAL SA / Droople / Experify AG / Eyeware / Foxsmart Systems GmbH / GlobalM / Klepsydra Technologies / MAGMA Learning / MYELIXA / Pixchangeapp / Securaxis / SO REAL Digital Twins AG / Swiss CapCharger / Swiss Vault Systems GmbH / Tinamu Labs / Traverz / Treasure Hunters / Typewise
|Project team Swisstech Pavilion||
Bettina Thomas, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Head of Trade Fairs
Corinne Bachmann, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs / Start-ups
Swisstech @ CES 2022
- 1 spot at a thematic table including 1 iPad to present your product/company (no TV screens or space for such included), company logo, cupboard, power supply
- Additional digital presence (tbd if available)
- SWISS Pavilion service package incl. use of hospitality zone, cleaning, organizational support
- Participation in the Global Village world connected network
- Entry in the official CES online directory and the Swiss online exhibitor directory
- Show preparation package including Online Pitch-Training session and preparation Meetings
- Inclusion in swisstech Communication prior and during CES
- Start-up package
- Exclusive US-Market Entry Check-up by the Swiss Business Hub USA and S-GE: Individual examination of marketing materials and messages with regard to suitability for the US market (language, message, appearance, etc.), including a 1:1 test run.
Goal: sharpening of the existing means of communication for the needs of the US market.
You can opt-out of the US-Market Entry Check – please let us know
*Innosuisse will support selected start-ups that are in possession of a valid Innosuisse voucher or an Innosuisse label obtained in the last 3 years. The financial support is based on the subsequent approval by the Innovation Council. Other financial support from cantons might be available, please see further details in the application form or contact us.
What our customers say
Voices from participants of the Swisstech Pavilion
Participants of the Swisstech Pavilion
and winner of the CES Innovation Award
for Wearable Technologies at CES 2020