The global stage for innovation in consumer technology
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years – the global stage where next generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace, investors and experts. CES Worldwide 2021 united the entire tech community for the first time in a digital experience and attracted a highly targeted audience of industry professionals. For 2022, a physical CES is planned.
About the digital CES Worldwide 2021
- All-digital. CES 2021 was an all-digital, global event.
- Convening the industry. The entire tech community united in a digital experience for collaboration, networking and thought leadership.
- Global impact. A highly targeted audience of approx. 150’000 industry professionals from around the globe including buyers, media, investors and potential partners were expected to participate.
- Inspiring content. Two days of compelling keynotes, sessions and demonstrations showcasing the latest tech trends and groundbreaking innovations.
- Extended reach. Attendees interacted with brands digitally during CES event days and could access content for an additional 30 days after the event.
- Meaningful connections. Engage with the audience relevant to you in the CES Digital Venue with live 1:1 meetings, presentations, text chat, Q&A and further access your CES leads post-show.
Together with our Swisstech Partners Presence Switzerland, Innosuisse, swissnex, digitalswitzerland and the Swiss Business Hub USA we created Switzerland’s virtual presence with 23 start-ups and innovative companies. They could especially profit from:
- Individualized preparation: S-GE together with all partners involved makes sure that you are well prepared and get out the most of your time at CES Digital. Benefit from the broad network of the Swisstech Campaign Partners.
- Engage with the audience relevant to you in the CES Digital Venue with live 1:1 meetings, presentations, text chat and further access to your CES leads post-show.
- You concentrate on your customers and your products; we take care of the rest!
|Organizer||Joint organization of Presence Switzerland and Switzerland Global Enterprise|
January 11 Exclusive media-only access
|Key statistics 2021||
|Exhibitors Swisstech Pavilion 2021||
ARMA Instruments AG / AVAtronics / Biospectal SA / CleanMotion / CM Profiling / CREAL SA / Droople / Experify AG / Eyeware / Foxsmart Systems GmbH / GlobalM / Klepsydra Technologies / MAGMA Learning / MYELIXA / Pixchangeapp / Securaxis / SO REAL Digital Twins AG / Swiss CapCharger / Swiss Vault Systems GmbH / Tinamu Labs / Traverz / Treasure Hunters / Typewise
|Project team Swisstech Pavilion||
Bettina Thomas, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Head of Trade Fairs
Corinne Bachmann, Switzerland Global Enterprise, Project Manager Trade Fairs / Start-ups
What our customers say
Voices from participants of the Swisstech Pavilion
Participants of the Swisstech Pavilion
and winner of the CES Innovation Award
for Wearable Technologies at CES 2020