SWISS Pavilion @ Mobile World Congress 2022
in Spain - back to physical meetings
The Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona is the world's most important and influential congress in the rapidly growing mobile communications sector. Parallel to the congress, an exhibitor fair is organised on and attended by the cadre of top management. In 2019, approximately 2,400 companies from over 200 countries exhibited and there were approximately 107,000 visitors. MWC2021 had to be held as a hybrid format due to Covid: 20'000 physical/140'000 virtual visitors.
- GMS, Bring Process to our Partner
- CREAL, AR within arm's reach
- Avatronics, Wideband Active Noise Cancellation
- Wisekey, Securing People, Applications and Objects
- Nexus Telecom, Better data for better monitoring, analytics, and automation
- modulos, Simplify your AI Journey
- Authena, Authena-Protect Authenticity
- droople, Connect to the Internet of Water
- Mictic, Become the instrument
- Mitipi, Keeping you safe
- Zaamigo, Check yout teeth yourself
- Bitlumens, Smart meters for all
- Sparrow, Urban Data Collection for Better Life
- Grundo, Satellite Data & Artificial Intelligence
Friends of Swiss Pavilions:
- Apps with love, Full Service Digital Agency - App & web development since 2010.
- PXL Vision, Enabling trusted digital identities
- HyperBIM, Projecting your digital space
MWC2022 will return to the pre-covid time with a physical focus in 7 of 9 halls and will include a scaled down digital offering.
- 5G Connect: The cornerstone for innovation with increasingly fluid, flexible and tailored to the users need as for healthcare, automotive, aviation and manufacturing industries.
- Internet of Everything: Fast growing with over 40 billion connected devices. Homes, offices, cities, factories and public space is changing and gets stronger and better.
- FinTech: operators have entered the financial service space and building fintech services as digital currencies, NFTs and blockchain.
- Tech Horizon: high growth verticals as healthcare, automotive and drones, mobile technology is more integrated into our lives. New tech horizons aim to inspire the next generation of disruptions and innovations, as we re-invent and re-imagine our world post-Covid.
- Advancing AI: The key driver of the fourth industrial revolution and innovation. New industries are growing as quantum computing and robotics and we are still in the beginning.
SWISS Pavilion @ Mobile World Congress: Exhibitor offer
COVID-19: MWC2021 unfortunately had to take place in a hybrid format under strict security conditions due to COVID-19. Result was drastic reduction of physical visitors from the international environment. MWC2022 will also have security arrangements, but currently it can be assumed that wearing a protective mask and a vaccination or testing certificate will be a requirement.
Location/Stand Design: The new stand is located in Hall 5 in close proximity and within sight of Congress Square and the Congress Hall and should ensure good visitor traffic. The new open concept allows a better overview for visitors and exhibitors with optimal access without losing visibility for the exhibitor. Furthermore, the meeting/hospitality zone will be enlarged, allowing visitors to stay longer on the stand. The stand is planned for about 11 exhibitors.
In addition to the exhibition, we will organize an exclusive Networking Cocktail @ Swiss Night at the Royal Yacht Club on Tuesday, March 1st for exhibitors and their customers, partners or investors. This is included in the exhibitor package.
|Target audience||Mobile Communication|
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
MWC2022: Special Visitor Package
- personal introduction to all Swiss Pavilion Co-Exhibitors and learn more about their innovation incl. hospitality
- participation at the exclusive Swiss Night on Tuesday March 1st in Spain’s oldest yacht club at Royal Barcelona Yacht Club RCNB thanks partnership with yacht racing team www.kajsa.ch
- Presence of approx. 50 Investors, 25 innovative Swiss companies and approx. 50 VIP Guests
- free MWC visitor pass which gives you access during the whole week.
This offer is limited.
Please contact Beat Kuster firstname.lastname@example.org, +41 44 365 54 45
Mobile World Congress
Av. Joan Carles I, 64