SWISS Pavilion @ SIAL China 2020
Asia’s largest and the 3rd biggest food innovation exhibition in the world, SIAL China 2018 concluded at Shanghai New International Expo Center on May 16th with a record number of visitors, exhibitors and exhibition squares.
Despite slower-than-expected economic growth, China remains the primary driver of the global economy. For anyone who is willing to invest, China as the largest food and beverages market worldwide provides ample opportunities.
- Asia’s largest and the 3rd biggest food innovation exhibition in the world
- This year, SIAL China realized a scale of 162,000 square meters (+8% VS 2017), which was the biggest ever.
- Food and Product Offering:
Agrifood • Beer • Beverage • Canned & Preserved Food • Dairy • Frozen Food • Fruit & Vegetable • Grocery Products • Health Food • Meat • Organic • Ready Meals • Seafood • Sweets & Snacks • Wine & Spirits • Condiments
- SIAL the leading food marketplace in Asia
- S-GE Gold-members: CHF 650
- S-GE Silver or fial members: CHF 800
- Non- members: CHF 900
- ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION FEE SIAL CHINA 2020: The trade fair organizer is raising a mandatory registration fee of EUR 235 (price is subject to change and will be charged by S-GE).
- Standard Package (4m2): CHF 5’900
- Individual Package (minimum 6m2): CHF 1’390/m2
|Organizer||Switzerland Global Enterprise|
National Exhibition and Convention Center (NECC)