The World's Leading Start-up Event
Slush is bringing the global startup ecosystem under one roof. In cold, dark November, a curated group of speakers from across the globe, showcases, and unique networking opportunities will all be in Helsinki. In 2022, more than 12,000 visitors, around 4,200 startups, 2,200 investors and 400 media representatives will meet during two days. Thanks to the great matchmaking tool of Slush, start-ups will have the chance to meet the right people in an efficient way. Side Events happening across the city throughout the Slush Week, the fun flows out of the exhibition hall and into the streets.
The SWISSTECH Pavilion serves as home base and platform to meet, network and pitch. Twice a day, a Swiss hour is organised (and published in the official slush program), during which the Swiss start-ups appear on stage and do an elevator pitch.
|Organizer||Joint organization of Switzerland Global Enterprise (Trade Point Nordics) and Presence Switzerland|
|Project team SWISS Pavilion||
Gustav Henriksson, Head of Trade Point Nordics
Philip Morger, Senior Consultant Starters Program
Michael Kühn, Senior Consultant CIS and Nordic Countries
- 1-2 entry tickets and participation in the swisstech pavilion (rental, reception desk, seating, 230V power connection, company logo and monitor for company presentation.)
- Use of the meeting facilities and infrastructure at the pavilion (upon availability)
- Daily pitch opportunities during SWISS Hours
- Official visit by a Swiss delegation
- Invitation to kick-off pre-event in Switzerland and preparatory support
- Invitation to Ambassador's Welcome at the Swiss Embassy
- Invitation and pitch opportunity at the Swiss Ambassador's Investor Breakfast
- Invitation to Swiss-Austrian Raclette evening
- Registration and organizational support for your fair participation
- Promotion of your fair participation, in particular by using Swiss officiality
- Arrangement for participation in any accompanying events
Cost for the selected start-ups with Innosuisse support CHF 2,200 (total value CHF 7,200).
The swisstech pavilion is open to start-ups in the Innosuisse Coaching program or for those who have achieved the Innosuisse certificate less than 3 years ago. In case you do not fulfill this criteria, kindly get in contact with us.
Optional Business Support Packages
- Workshop together with a PR specialist to jointly develop a press release. Identify the needs of the media landscape and develop key messages for the press release.
- Goal: A customized corporate press release that draws attention to your start-up, delivered to the local media with the help of a specialist
- 2 group and 1 individual sessions together with a VC specialist to improve the pitching skills and the messaging towards investors.
- Goal: Increasing the chances of success with investors by professionalizing the pitch and the value proposition.
- Identification and initial contacts with potential customers or partners, arrangement of 1:1 meetings (matchmaking at SLUSH excluded).
- Goal: identify and get in contact with new potential partners
Start-ups can arrive in Stockholm as early as Monday, 14th November and take part in a pre-programme. This includes:
- Meeting and elevator pitching for a selected group of investors
- Visit to an innovation hub in Stockholm
- Accommodation at Unity co-working space or hotel (upon availability)
- Swisstech cruise with TallinkSilja to Helsinki