UK Market Entry - Swiss Food & Drink Showcase
Join the virtual SWISS Pavilion
Our Virtual Food Trade Fair brings together Swiss producers with UK buyers (through all food and drink categories). Producers will have the opportunity to showcase their products and buyers will have the chance to scout new products; both activities are currently key for business continuity.
With Covid-19 pressing for new formats, we are embracing new technologies and bringing you the opportunity to meet key UK food & drink buyers from the comfort and safety of your home.
You will receive specialized support in the lead-up to the event, to best prepare you for product presentation and meetings with buyers.
Why participate ?
- Profit from guided support by one of the UK’s top food experts
- Explore new product offerings and gain knowledge of the UK fine food and drinks industry to best plan your road to market
- Great visibility thanks to the Swiss branding – Under the umbrella of Switzerland par-ticipants recognize quality and innovation
- Boost brand visibility and expand your customer base
- Meet potential buyers and business partners online
- Gain industry knowledge and understand regulation processes for market entry
- Showcase your products through live pitches and 1-1 sessions with buyers
- Preparatory workshop: 12 August 2020
- Date of show: 15 – 16 September 2020
|Target audience||Swiss and Liechtenstein producers of food, softdrinks and spirits|
|Organizer||S-GE, Swiss Business Hub UK + Ireland|
Retail buyers: multiples, food halls and independent retailers, food service, wholesalers, importers, distributors