The past, the present and the future of HR in Japan
JCO New Normal Energizer Events 2021- Online
How do Human Resource departments in Japan really work? What are the current trends?
This short session is a unique opportunity to get an inside look into the Japanese approach to HR and talent development.
- How “the old ways” worked and how Japanese companies are trying to modernize Human Resource
- The new trend towards global talent management and the competition for the best hires
- Local subsidiaries as “testing grounds” for new HR policies
- How local and regional HR can support their HQ’s change process
Registration under: Elearning@JapanConsultingOffice.com
The Event is held online on 16th June 14:00-15:15 (CEST) / USA: 8:00-9:15 (EDT)
|Target audience||Anyone working with Japanese colleagues or/and customers|
|Organizer||Japan Consulting Office|
|Cost of participating||-|
1) Toru Takahashi: Managing Director at GLOBIS Corporate Education
Dr. Mira Lugonja - Knipping
JapanConsultingOffice - Switzerland Desk