Postponed // Expomin 2020
the center of the world mining industry in Chile
Latin America's largest mining fair is well established as a space that promotes the exchange of knowledge, experience and especially the technology offers that contribute to the innovation and increase in productivity of the mining processes, all of which makes this exhibition a great platform of opportunities from our country
Expomin gathers the largest and most diverse range of technologies, equipment, machinery, services and supplies for the national and Latin American mining industry, through the participation of more than 1.300 supplier companies that come from 36 different countries throughout the world.
As part of the Offer you can find:
• Manufacturers of parts and spares, auxiliary systems
• Importers and / or exporters
• Engineering Companies
• Construction Companies, Assembly industry.
• Services in general
For: Mining Exploration and Geological Services, Mining Exploitation, Drilling and Blasting, Treatment and Disposal of Wastes, Mining Heaps. Earth Works, Excavation, Leveling, Transport and Logistics, Metallurgical Processes.
|Target audience||SMEs in the Cleantech sector, exporters of Cleantech solutions|
SWISS PAVILION AT EXPOMIN
- Focused branding strategy: Swiss excellence in Cleantech & Efficiency
- Top location with open, flexible options for Swiss exhibitors
- Permanent support services by the team of the Swiss Pavilion
- Promotion and communication of the Swiss Pavilion and its companies
- Direct contact to government officials and executives of mining and important national companies for mailings
Price: 2 sides of one pillar incl. FFM for CHF 4’500
Excl. flight and accommodation