Our trade fair specialists answer these questions and many more. They are happy to pass on their expertise and their experience, and also offer support – in cooperation with partners from the worldwide network of S-GE – for your individual trade fair presence abroad.
Expertise + FAQs
The S-GE trade fair team offers consultation and support for trade fair questions of all kinds. Are you looking for the most important trade fair in your industry in a particular region? Are you unsure how to tackle the organization of a trade show? Would you like to know if a joint Swiss stand will be organized at a specific trade fair?
Small, medium or large – we have the right solution for every company. The standard stand sizes are 6 m2, 9 m2 and 12 m2 as entire packages. Larger sizes are available per individual request and fixed price per square meter. We offer display case and poster participations at selected fairs,.
Smaller packages of 3-4 m2 are possible in some cases.
The SWISS Pavilion represents official Swiss joint participation in selected international trade fairs. A SWISS Pavilion is implemented by Presence Switzerland under the umbrella brand of “Switzerland”.
The size of a SWISS Pavilion depends on the number of participants and their chosen stand size, as well as the given possibilities of a trade fair location. In general, a frame between 60 and 400 m2 can be specified. Mini SWISS Pavilions are possible from as small as 20 m2 and up.
The SWISS Pavilion’s stand design is adapted to the visitor target group and varies from fair to fair. Occasionally, the designs are adapted to the same target group. The design is used two to three times per fair. The trade fair manual from the Trade Fair and Project Commission (TFPC) forms the basis for the design.
You are free to design however you want within your stand. In order to comply with the official requirements of Presence Switzerland as well as the Exhibition and Project Commission, the roof and the general company inscription of the SWISS Pavilion are specified by Switzerland Global Enterprise at all fairs.
The costs of participating in the SWISS Pavilion are mainly dependent on the trade fair organizer’s rental prices and the stand construction (destination!). In contrast to individual participation, the SWISS Pavilion only allows you to book as much space as is effectively needed as an exhibition space. The general infrastructure (for example, meeting areas, warehouses, bistros) is provided by the SWISS Pavilion and partially supported by subsidies.
The following services are financed by export subsidies from the Federal Government:
- Hospitality and networking area
- Storage room/kitchen/infobar
- The SWISS Pavilion’s analog and digital advertizing
Switzerland's liberal economic policy relies on entrepreneurship. At the federal level, the Export Promotion Act does not allow direct financial support from individual companies.
Financial support at cantonal level is not excluded. Please inquire at the cantonal Office for Economy and Labor.
In principle, a SWISS Pavilion includes the following services (may vary according to the respective participation documents):
Infrastructure & stand construction:
- Selected stand area
- Furnishing of your stand (according to the respective participation documents)
- Stand construction
- Uniform flooring
- Hospitality and networking area
- Information counter
- Shared use of internet, storage, cloakroom
- 1 electrical connection
- Company lettering with original logo
- Advertising/on-site advertising (subject to availability)
- Internet presence on the S-GE website with direct links to all exhibitor companies
- Press release (optional)
- Press box (depending on exhibition space and according to availability)
- Project management as well as organizational and administrative preparation and implementation
- Consultation sessions with all project partners
- Exhibitor passes
- Non-alcoholic drinks, fruits and snacks
- Stand security (depending on the fair location)
- Stand cleaning/waste disposal
Special services such as individual internet connection to company stand, transport and insurance of the exhibits, individual stand design and additional furniture, technical connections and operating costs, travel and accommodation.
S-GE GTC (clauses 4.6 and 7.2) available at www.s-ge.com/agb
The selection of trade fairs is based on the demand of Swiss exporters. An overview of the SWISS Pavilion can be found here.
What are the advantages of participating in the SWISS Pavilion compared to individual participation?
- Receive a great deal of attention under the well-known “Switzerland.” umbrella brand – the ideal prerequisite for presenting your products, novelties and services
- Attractive location within the exhibition space
- Professional service – ensured by your competent contact team from Switzerland Global Enterprise before, during and after the fair
- Your exhibition stand is given an inviting design
- Stand is provided ready for use
- Supervised hospitality and networking area for you and your guests
- Entry with logo in the Swiss exhibitor directory
The exhibition specialists from Switzerland Global Enterprise ensure that the SWISS Pavilion is prominently positioned. We use our good, long-standing contacts with organizers to get an excellent position. The SWISS Pavilion thus becomes an optimal platform for the presentation of your products, innovations and services, which are noticeable from afar.
The placement of exhibitors within the SWISS Pavilion is based on the following criteria:
- Date of registration
- Stand size
- Feasibility of the design
- Seniority principle
- Participation in another SWISS Pavilion
How do my goods get to the fairground?
You can also count on us for this. To provide you with excellent assistance in this regard, Switzerland Global Enterprise’s trade fair division has created a trade fair shipping pool. All members of our pool are specialized trade fair logistics experts and long-standing reliable partners. Our previous cooperation has been impeccable.
We encourage you to contact one of the following shipping companies for the transport of your exhibition materials (list order according to the number of realized shippings for SWISS Pavilion organized by S-GE):
International Expo Services AG, Basel
Tobias Käser, Phone +41 61 712 02 02, firstname.lastname@example.org
SWISS EXPO LOGISTICS AG, Winterthur
Alexandra Erdmann, Phone +41 52 213 33 00, email@example.com
Agility Fairs & Events, Basel, Switzerland
Ayhan Uzun, Phone +41 61 316 57 03, firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPO-CARGO LTD, Zürich Airport
Dilek Degirmenci, Phone +41 43 816 61 83, email@example.com
T-LINK MANAGEMENT AG, Bassersdorf
Ringo Russo, Phone +41 43 288 18 72 firstname.lastname@example.org
BTG Suisse Ltd., Pratteln
Dominique Geiser, Phone +41 61 337 25 72, email@example.com