Our local infrastructure experts at the Swiss Business Hubs support you to get started or expand your business in the following countries:
- Southern Africa
- United Arab Emirates
They help you to find relevant business opportunities, analyse the legal framework and bring you in contact with decisions makers, potential customers and partners.
The energy sector has gained international importance in recent years. Innovative, high-quality, and reliable solutions are more in demand than ever. Discover where these core values are required internationally and learn more about the opportunities in our focus markets:
- Brazil: “Electrical Energy Sector” Page 19
- India: “Solar Power” chapter 8, page 36; “Hydro Power” chapter 9, page 42
- South Africa: “Power” chapter 4.2, page 11
- Indonesia: “Hydropower” chapter 5, page 52
- United Arab Emirates: “Oil and Gas” chapter 3, page 14
Growing need and increasing competition for clean and safe water make it essential to manage this key resource optimally. Find out about the business opportunities in our selected international markets:
- Brazil: “Water, Sewage and Waste Sectors” page 4
- India: “Water and Waste Treatment” chapter 10, page 48
- South Africa: “Water and Sanitation” chapter 4.6, page 16
- Indonesia: “Water Supply” chapter 4, page 41
- United Arab Emirates: “Power and Water” chapter 6, page 44
- USA: “Market Overview: Water Infrastructure” chapter 5, page 11
Effective mass transportation has become a key necessity in all urban areas to avoid gridlock, congestion and pollution. Large scale investments in tram, ropeways and rail are being developed in many regions. Discover the developments and projects in our selected foreign markets:
Explore our business opportunities database
Are you constantly on the lookout for early information, relevant tenders, worldwide projects, and general market insights? Check out the Business Opportunities database. It is updated daily, and you may set an email alert.
Find concrete business opportunities for your sector and your target countries. Our database provides business opportunties collected from several sources: Market insights from the Swiss Business Hubs, Investment programs reported through S-GE’s Global Network, cooperation requests from the Enterprise Europe Network, and tenders collected from 700 tendering platforms worldwide.
Global market insights for infrastructure companies
No matter whether it's to do with comprehensive infrastructure laws, multi-billion dollar economic stimulus packages, or major climate protection efforts : expertise in the infrastructure sector is in demand all over the world. Maybe yours too? We reveal the details in our factsheet and also show you what to look out for in financing in our video.