Investing in the Canton of Grisons
Work where you love to live: Graubünden combines an internationally oriented economy with unspoiled nature and countless recreational activities.
Global players in life sciences, medtech, biosciences, electronics, sensor technology, mechanical engineering, ICT and other high-tech industries cooperate closely with local top research institutions.
Graubünden's advantages at a glance:
- Highly qualified employees with a high productivity level
- More than 300,000 m2 of premium, developed industrial properties
- Central location (north-south axis E43/A13 Stuttgart/Munich-Milan)
- Close to international airports in Zurich, Altenrhein, Friedrichshafen, Lugano Agno, Milan
- Adjacent to Italy, Germany, Austria and Liechtenstein
- Around 20-25% lower cost structure than in Switzerland's metropolitan areas
- Moderate tax burden
- WEF: World Economic Forum in Davos, the meeting point for the global elite
- The highest quality of life in Switzerland
- Outstanding educational system with a variety of private schools and international schools
- Close to several renowned universities
- World-class research institutions for nanotechnology and life science
- Unbureaucratic and business-friendly government
Work and live where other people vacation: Grisons is where cutting-edge technology, pristine nature, and varied recreational opportunities meet.
Grisons is a member of the Greater Zurich Area.