Switzerland Global Enterprise (S-GE) works with Innosuisse on the trade fair program. Innosuisse supports start-ups and people interested in founding their own company, among other things, with individual coaching; participation in international trade fair is also supported within this framework. Together with S-GE, Swiss start-ups will be able to visit international trade fairs.
The following fairs are defined as leading fairs for 2019:
- CES - Consumer Electronics Show, Las Vegas
- MWC - Mobile World Congress, Barcelona
- Hannover Messe Research & Technology, Hannover
- Viva Technology, Paris
- BIO International Convention USA, Philadelphia
- Money 20/20 Europe, Amsterdam
- MEDICA START-UP PARK, Düsseldorf
How does participation work?
Do you want to take part in a leading trade fair with your start-up?
- Send your complete application using the Innosuisse form to the S-GE Exhibition Department. You will find the form on respective trade fair's website. You will find an overview of all trade fairs here.
- Your application will then be checked for eligibility.
- From the applications received, the Innovation Council selects the start-ups that will be supported for the trade fair. The number of spaces per fair is limited.
- Innosuisse informs the start-ups of the Innovation Council's decision.
- Before the trade fair, S-GE will thoroughly prepare your start-up for participation in the trade fair.
- During the fair we will look after you and your customers – we are always on hand should you have any questions.
If you would like to participate in a trade fair that is not a leading one, we will be happy to prepare an individual offer for you. Please contact us and let us know which trade fair you are interested in.
Who can apply?
Your start-up must fulfill the following criteria:
- Your application for Innosuisse coaching has been approved or you received a coaching certificate (or label) from Innosuisse (or CTI) no longer than 36 months ago.
- You want to open up international markets to increase value creation in Switzerland.
- The quality of your internationalization strategy, the potential for tapping the respective market and the value creation potential are high.
What opportunities are there for participation?
As a qualified Innosuisse start-up company, the following opportunities to participate in an international trade fair are available to you:
- Exhibitor at a leading trade fair: You can appear at one of the leading trade fairs defined above as part of a SWISS pavilion.
- Exhibitor at a non-leading trade fair: Would you like to participate in a trade fair that is not defined as a leading trade fair? We can support you with the organization, financing and implementation within the framework of the Innosuisse trade fair program. Please contact us for further information. We will be happy to make you an individual offer.
- Visitor at a trade fair: Would you like to visit a trade fair to get to know a market or to win new customers? We will be happy to make you an individual offer and support you. Contact us for further information.
Benefit from S-GE's many years of international trade fair experience
Would you like to apply for and participate in a trade fair with your start-up as part of the promotional program? Salome Aggeler will be happy to help you work out your project.