- Logistic support for an optimized fair preparation, attendance and follow-up
- Individualized fair consulting and targeted matchmaking
- Promotion and strong appearance of your fair attendance under the Swiss brand
- Financial contribution to fair-related expenses of up to 70% (travel and accommodation cost are excluded)
- Selected complementary services, such as mini-market report or mini road-show
Lead fairs 2019
- Viva Technology (Paris) | May 16 - 18
- BIO International Convention USA (Philadelphia) | June 3 - 6
- Money 20/20 Europe (Amsterdam) | June 3 - 5
- BIO-EUROPE (Hamburg) | November 11 - 13 | applications open
- MEDICA START-UP PARK (Düsseldorf) | November 18 - 21 | applications open
Further information including the corresponding application forms can be found here.
Pick your Fair
Do you want to attend an international trade fair that is not covered through our lead fairs?
No worries, the fair programme is complemented with a limited “pick your fair” offer. Applications for both exhibitor (with booth) or visitor (without booth) packages can be submitted here.
- Active Innosuisse coaching voucher
- Recent Innosuisse certificate or CTI label (no older than 3 years)
- Global aspirations and readiness to enter international markets
Places are limited and your application will be thoroughly evaluated based on:
- Development stage and current needs of your business
- Quality of your application and proposed objectives for your fair attendance
- Fit and timing for proposed trade fair
Do you want to apply?
Then send your completed application to Salome Aggeler, Project Manager Trade Fairs at Switzerland Global Entreprise.
The offer is limited. Apply today and benefit from Innosuisse's support and S-GE's many years of international trade fair experience.