- Logistic support for an optimized fair preparation, attendance and follow-up
- Individualized fair consulting and targeted matchmaking
- Promotion and strong appearance of your fair attendance under the Swiss brand
- Financial contribution to fair-related expenses of up to 70% (travel and accommodation cost are excluded)
- Selected complementary services, such as mini-market report or mini road-show
Lead fairs 2020
- Consumer Electronics Show CES (Las Vegas) | January 7 – 10, 2020 | applications open
- Mobile World Congress (Barcelona)| February 24 – 27, 2020
- Viva Technology (Paris) | May 2020
- BIO International (San Diego) | June 8 – 11, 2020
- BIO Europe (München) | October 26 – 28, 2020
- Medica (Düsseldorf) | November 16 – 19, 2020
Further information including the corresponding application forms can be found here.
Pick your Fair
Do you want to attend an international trade fair that is not covered through our lead fairs?
No worries, the fair programme is complemented with a limited “pick your fair” offer. Applications for both exhibitor (with booth) or visitor (without booth) packages can be submitted to Salome.
- Active Innosuisse coaching voucher
- Recent Innosuisse certificate or CTI label (no older than 3 years)
- Global aspirations and readiness to enter international markets
Places are limited and your application will be thoroughly evaluated based on:
- Development stage and current needs of your business
- Quality of your application and proposed objectives for your fair attendance
- Fit and timing for proposed trade fair
Definition trade fair
A trade fair must take place abroad, be focused on trade and have exhibition space in order to be eligible for the Innosuisse trade fair programme.
Do you want to apply?
Then send your completed application to Salome Aggeler, Project Manager Trade Fairs at Switzerland Global Entreprise.
The offer is limited. Apply today and benefit from Innosuisse's support and S-GE's many years of international trade fair experience.