- Logistic support for an optimized fair preparation, attendance and follow-up
- Individualized fair consulting and targeted matchmaking
- Promotion and strong appearance of your fair attendance under the Swiss brand
- Financial contribution to fair-related expenses of up to 70% (travel and accommodation cost are excluded)
- Selected complementary services, such as Business Support
- Financial contribution to complementary services (Business Support) of up to 70%
Lead fairs 2022
- BIO-Europe | Leipzig | October, 24 – 26, 2022
- Medica | Düsseldorf | November 14 – 17, 2022
- SLUSH | Helsinki | November 17 – 18, 2022
Lead fairs 2023
- Consumer Electronics Show CES | Las Vegas | January 5 – 8, 2023
- Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week ADSW | Abu Dhabi | January 14 – 21, 2023
- Mobile World Congress | Barcelona | February 27 – March 2, 2023
- BIO International | Boston | June 05 – 08, 2023
- Viva Technology | Paris | June 14 – 17, 2023
- BIO-Europe | n.n. | October, 2023
- Medica | Düsseldorf | November, 2023
- SLUSH | Helsinki | November, 2023
Further information including the corresponding application forms can be found here.
Definition trade fair
A trade fair must take place abroad, be focused on trade and have exhibition space in order to be eligible for the Innosuisse trade fair programme.
Definition Business Support
Use S-GE's network and market knowledge for your market success. In addition to the trade fair, S-GE can offer you various services in terms of business support, which can increase your trade fair success. These services are also financially supported up to 70%. The following options are available:
- Business Partner Search: Would you like to meet potential business partners at the fair? S-GE helps you search for suitable companies in the target market. We identify relevant contacts, approach them and connect them with you.
- Local Market Expert: Would you like to learn more about the ins and outs of the local market? We seek out an experienced expert for you who knows the local market especially well. They will be available for a certain number of hours to answer your questions.
- Export Specialist: Are you exporting a physical product for the first time? We provide you with a customs expert who will help you to define the customs processes correctly and answer your questions about customs clearance.
- Go-to-Market Deep Dive: Are you unsure which opportunities you should or should not take advantage of? We help you outline your go-to-market strategy and share our experience from countless internationalization projects.
Find out more about our business support from Philip Morger.
Do you want to apply?
Then send your completed application to Carolin Stahl at Switzerland Global Entreprise.
The offer is limited. Apply today and benefit from Innosuisse's support and S-GE's many years of international trade fair experience.