Key legal issues in e-commerce
As soon as a website sets its sights beyond Swiss customers, online retailers have to deal with some fundamental legal questions.
- Does your website also address foreign customers?
- Do you sell to business or private customers?
- Is your delivery area abroad clearly defined?
- What information must be provided to customers?
- GDPR: Which principles apply and what are the most important consequences?
- Which of the various regulations need to be taken into account?
- Do other revocation and return obligations apply abroad?
This article provides answers to questions and practical tips from legal experts.
More informative articles on the subject of law will follow in the coming months.