Our guide details the following subjects:
1. How are Indian customs duties calculated?
2. Which import and export regulations apply?
3. How is the Indian currency exchange regulated?
4. Basic steps of how to register a product in India
5. What kinds of taxes do individuals and corporations need to pay including the goods and services tax?
6. How can you collect payment in India?
7. An overview of how the commercial law and how to set up a company in India and the differences between a branche office, a liaison office, project office, franchise or a wholly owned subsidiary as well as joint ventures
8. How is the labour of foreigners regulated via entry conditions and work permits?
While our guide offers your a first introduction, many of these questions will have very individual answers for your company. To search our customs data base to find customs tariffs in India specifically for your products or to create individual check-lists for technical export questions register with our GoGlobal Cockpit!