The webinar takes an in-depth look at the e-commerce markets in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland. A panel of Nordic e-commerce experts discuss the similarities and key differences between the countries, the pros and cons of selling through a local distributor, as well as what distributors look for when selecting Swiss partners. The discussion covers everything from FMCG products to consumer goods and industrial products.
Get to know Nordic consumers and discover key growth areas
Viewers learn about the preferences and behaviors of online shoppers, as well as the main growth areas and future trends. Most Nordic countries are thinly populated – many people live outside urban areas and are very familiar with mail order goods and online shopping. As a result, webshops enjoy high levels of trust and healthy sales figures, particularly in categories like home electronics, white goods, clothing, and homewares.
This is an attractive region for Swiss online retailers, as Finland and the Scandinavian countries currently have a combined e-commerce turnover of more than 60 billion euros. Particularly companies selling interior décor or sports and outdoor goods stand to benefit from the impressive recent growth in Nordic e-commerce markets.
- Welcome and introduction by Gustav Henriksson, Head, Trade Point Nordics
- E-commerce-trends and consumer behaviour in the Nordic Countries by Arne B Andersson, E-commerce Advisor, Postnord
- E-shopping and digital marketing in Norway – legal aspects by Frode Elton Haug, Lawyer, Legalis AS
- What a distributors are looking for – how to find the right partner by Robin Seege, Partner, Vitaseege
- Q&A and Conclusion by Gustav Henriksson, Head, Trade Point Nordics