Learn how to enter the Russian market and tap into the significant opportunities that lie in its thriving public sector. From an overview of the legal framework, to practical advice and experience sharing from two companies participating successfully.
- Welcome by Artur Czerniejewski, Head of SBH Russia | Anastasia Nosova, Project Manager, Bavaria - Representative Office Russia
- General legal framework of public procurement in Russia: What do foreign companies need to know by Vlad Rudnitskiy, Deputy Director for Russian market, Peterka & Partners | Anna Zaitseva, Tax Advisor, Peterka & Partners
- National regime in public procurement in Russia: Preferences and limitations for foreign goods and services by Alexander Gavrilov, Principal Associate, Eversheds Suterland | Nikita Butenko, Counsel, Eversheds Sutherland
- Specifics for SMEs and foreign companies by Daria Pogodina, General Director, Swilar
- Tenders of companies from the energy sector of Russia. Our experience and notes by Alexey Inozemtsev, Director ENERGAS/Samapi Group, Russia
- Case study of BIOWORKS regarding public tenders on the Russian market by Marcus Vollmer, Head of Sales, BIOWORKS Verfahrenstechnik GmbH