This webinar provides an in-depth overview of the Australian and Korean Medtech and Digital health markets, and highlights business opportunities for Swiss companies. For both markets, experts share valuable insights on current market trends and growth potential, and discuss how to partner with the right companies.
Australia’s healthcare system, medical research sector and entrepreneurial technology sector are all highly advanced; however, its digital health industry is still emerging and there is a strong interest in digital health solutions. Discover the possibilities for Swiss medtech companies in this unsaturated market and hear recommendations on entry strategies. Learn about the top growth sectors for digital health and medical technology. Understand the predominant B2B market and the steadily expanding B2C digital health market.
South Korea is one of the fastest-growing digital health markets and is rapidly becoming a large importer of medical and surgical devices from overseas, with the Korean medical device market growing steadily. Switzerland is the fourth largest exporter to South Korea and more opportunities lie ahead. Learn which Medtech categories the Korean government is actively promoting and understand the regulatory environment and export process.
Having successfully entered Korea with the Swiss company Medela and its breast pumps, Mr Sunny Yen, Sales Director APAC shares his experience.
- Introduction by Beat Ineichen, Senior Consultant South Asia / ANZ at Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Market overview Australia by Mascia Buzzlini, Head of Trade Point Australia
- Experience Sharing -. Angela Foley, Managing Director at Foley & Associates
- Market Overview Korea by Chirine Sunderland, Project Manager at Swiss Business Hub Korea
- Success Story - presented by Sunny Yen, Sales Director APAC at Medela