Medtech startups create exciting technologies, but often fail to break into the healthcare system. Medical doctor, lawyer, healthcare futurist and captivating speaker Dr. Tobias Gantner explains that the barriers in healthcare digitalization are caused primarily by stakeholders who delay innovation. In this webinar, you will learn how the healthcare system works, how to make innovations a reality and what potential pitfalls lie ahead. Get inspired to develop and implement new ideas.
This gripping keynote provides a sneak preview of personalized healthcare, the use of artificial intelligence in healthcare, the importance of digital health literacy, and the need for patient self-determination. Dr. Gantner also describes his ongoing project on epidemiological prevention. Implemented with the World Health Organization, the project aims to reduce the time between pandemic detection and vaccine availability.
- Introduction by Beat Ineichen, Senior Consultant South Asia / ANZ at Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Keynotes presented by Dr. Tobias Gantner, CEO at HealthCare Futurists GmbH
- The new healthcare, the new patient
- Where innovation comes from - AI, Citizen Science, digital processes, mass customized medicine
- Cocreation and empowerment