This webinar presents a global overview of MEM industrial sectors, highlighting opportunity areas for Swiss MEM companies. Get up-to-date insights into current market drivers and trends, and hear practical recommendations on how to develop new business.
The MEM industrial sectors in focus in this webinar are:
- power engineering transmission
- additive manufacturing + 3D printing
- precision tools
- process engineering equipment
- plastics machinery
- packaging technology
- assembly and factory automation
Each industrial sector overview benefits from commentary and assessment by industry experts from Swissmem.
Peer-to-peer tips for expediting international MEM business
The webinar will also feature analysis and experiences from international Swiss MEM companies:
Rychiger AG’s CEO reflects on the company’s entry into the international packaging machinery market, while REGO-FIX AG’s Global Sales & Marketing Director shares his views on the global precision tools trading landscape.
- Introduction by Daniel Bont, Senior Consultant China / HK / Taiwan, Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Welcome by Roger Sonderegger, Head of Unit at Swissmem
- “Global snapshot MEM industrial sectors” – recent insights
- by Roger Sonderegger, Head of Unit at Swissmem
- Axel Förster, CEO at Rychiger AG
- Pascal Forrer, Global Sales and Marketing Director & Member of the Executive Board at REGO-FIX AG
moderated by Daniel Bont, Switzerland Global Enterprise