This informative webinar discusses the future of food retail, global developments and forecasting how it will grow online and offline.
- Get practical recommendations how Swiss food producers can position themselves in the fast-moving international food markets
- Hear what they should consider when working with online retailers abroad
- Learn how to most effectively spend the marketing budget to efficiently promote food products direct to the customer
- Hear about smart strategies to engage with digital channels and give advice on how to achieve greater visibility within them
- Learn more about customer demands of apps for online food retailers
The webinar features David Hardiman-Evans, Senior Vice President of Ocado, an online food retailer. Mr Hardiman-Evans shared the Ocado journey to internationalization which started in 2000 and is now operating in multiple markets around the world.
- Introduction by Nadja Kolb, Consultant Germany / UK + Ireland, Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Changing customer behavior, the ways digitalization is influencing the industry and how distribution channels are evolving internationally presented by David Hardiman-Evans, Senior Vice President North America, Ocando