For both established and new medtech companies, exporting successfully to North America can be complex. In our webinar you’ll gain valuable insights directly from Swiss medtech SMEs about their own export journeys in the North American market, including Fruh AG, Hightect MC AG, MPS Micro Precision Systems AG, Beck Automation AG, Ypsomed and Asyril.
This remarkable opportunity to learn from your peers gives you a rare window into the diverse experiences of companies across different subsectors, each with a different pathway to success, and insights into:
- The decisions that proved successful
- The adaptations to challenges
- Finding a niche in the North American market
- Follow-on customer gains in other markets
You’ll also hear valuable information from regulatory experts at Medidée about the key requirements of the FDA and Health Canada, the relevant regulatory bodies.
For a broad overview of the Canadian market, you can also download our free expert report Digital Health and Health Tech in Canada.
- Time 03:25 - Swiss Pavilion at the MD&M West Convention, Opening remarks
- Time 05:15 - Industry cluster & location driven, Leo Vognstrup, Hightech MC AG
- Time 14:33 - Market Diversification & Breaking into the MedTech sector, Nino Zehnder, Beck Automation AG
- Time 23:21 - A customer-focused strategy, Thomas Good, Früh Verpackungstechnik AG
- Time 27:34 - Testing the market & Adapting the go-to-market strategy, Grégoire Bagnoud, Micro Precision Systems AG
- Time 34:50 - Market entry to Canada: Leveraging the knowledge of a local partner, Tony Arquisch, Asyril SA & Dave Lawson AMC Ldt.
- Time 40:55 - Regulatory preparation is the key to a successful market entry, Roland Seckler & Todd Durniak, Ypsomed Holding
- Time 48:38 - North American regulatory expert in the medical device industry, Tamara Lewis, Medidee Services
- Time 59:55 - Contact Information